DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh look, malpractice @DropTopDoc one of 4 go to posts. :mjlol:

That’s Teflon Doc to you :ufdup:

Mob Michigan over bucks Friday
You can't have MULTIPLE Quinnen Williams and Johnathan Allens on the team every year.

If y'all "fell off", then nobody else was ever really on
Exactly, misses on the talent that you thought was good, uga eating into your numbers too, sometimes just sometimes you don’t reload and you got to give it a second

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

what a brutal sonning, maybe the GOAT in rivalry history
full

Oh look, malpractice @DropTopDoc one of 4 go to posts. :mjlol:
Here's mine
jj-mccarthy-michigan.gif

Have a good weekend hoe
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

NYC -> DC -> Ohio

It's not just that this is my school. I think every school should do activities like this. I don't care if you like Michigan or not.. but this is a pretty good video.

Leaders and best :salute:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh I remember the Shula era…it was way worse than 07. Imagine it being 03-04 and you see all the kids at school on the Auburn bandwagon and you one of the only few donning crimson :wow:

But yeah I know how bad it was back then, and I know Saban is the GOAT but there’s nothing wrong with wanting a program to do certain things to stay at the top so they don’t go back to those days, and Coach Saban knows more football than any of us will ever know and he knows mistakes were made last season, particularly on the coaching staff and I think some of those mistakes were corrected this offseason.
Yeah I'm hoping Saban completely lost it, but I think this season the one they gotta use to know that concretely. 2019 was the odd year/JHS fukkery loss combined with a superpower in LSU. I don't think 2020 counts as an accomplishment personally, with how bad the SEC was, but they did their thing.

I would personally be concerned with the almost losses from the last two seasons, but you could attribute a lot of that to very stale coaching on both sides of the ball, like you mentioned. I dunno if Tommy Rees is the answer to that, but we'll see

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You can't have MULTIPLE Quinnen Williams and Johnathan Allens on the team every year.

If y'all "fell off", then nobody else was ever really on
That's true and I'm not as hard on the DL as other fans but player development has definitely been an issue lately. A lot of fans blame Freddie Roach who was a former LB for us and great recruiter but maybe not the best DL coach. DJ Dale started all 4 years at Bama and never got better lol, I'm glad he's gone. I think we rotate our DL too much, just leave the best players out there until they get tired.

Jaheim Oatis is a name to watch this year, he's a stud.
I was a Tim Smith fan when he was a recruit but it seems like he was lapped by Jalen Carter and Gervon Dexter.
He's another guy who's taken a little time to develop but he should have a breakout year as a starter this year.