PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's true and I'm not as hard on the DL as other fans but player development has definitely been an issue lately. A lot of fans blame Freddie Roach who was a former LB for us and great recruiter but maybe not the best DL coach. DJ Dale started all 4 years at Bama and never got better lol, I'm glad he's gone. I think we rotate our DL too much, just leave the best players out there until they get tired.

Jaheim Oatis is a name to watch this year, he's a stud.

He's another guy who's taken a little time to develop but he should have a breakout year as a starter this year.
I feel like roach was good enough and had enough coaching between Bama and nfl, he could be lacking to reach the youth but a couple things cross my mind, it’s enough folks in the building to help with his gaps in knowledge, and coaching seminars, and there comes a time where you have so many other things going on that you don’t recruit/research like you used to, and you can’t double check each guy, i think your analysis has fallen off, and it’s harder to get the can’t miss guys too

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I wonder if penn state will ever go 12-0. They just don't seem like they're built for it, at any point in the post joepa era.
Franklin ain’t hit on a qb in a grip, then makes some weird decisions during the game, but they keep up their trend they bound to hit eventually

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I wonder if penn state will ever go 12-0. They just don't seem like they're built for it, at any point in the post joepa era.

Franklin makes too many risky decisions in big games for them to ever go 12-0, maybe it’s possible if the schedule sets up for them.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Actually here's a thought

Who will go 12-0 first? And who is least likely

Penn State
Auburn
aTm
Miami
UCLA
Wisconsin

Franklin makes too many risky decisions in big games for them to ever go 12-0, maybe it’s possible if the schedule sets up for them.

To both of you all Franklin continues to make weird decisions, but with almost 100 milly on the books whos gon step in and say hold up you wild’n, i feel like based on their pod Wisconsin may get lucky and fall into a good season, followed by Franklin just shyt breaking right

A&M/Auburn got too many hurdles
Miami is their worst enemy because Mario won’t get out his own way
Ucla don’t want it enough to be good

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh, ESPN ain't changed up the college football game graphics since legit the creation of widescreen. I'm watching the Alabama ksu sugar bowl and before I identified what game it was I was like wtf year IS this? They need something new fr

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh, ESPN ain't changed up the college football game graphics since legit the creation of widescreen. I'm watching the Alabama ksu sugar bowl and before I identified what game it was I was like wtf year IS this? They need something new fr
Normally, espn changes the overlay graphics for the playoff games and then that becomes the overlay for the following season