PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Watching a comp of every loss during the Saban era...them nikkas was really getting turned out in 07 :hhh:
It's still surreal how the dynamic of that program just flipped on a dime. LSU and Auburn used to be the primary rivalry to decide the division. They had one (one) win in the IB in the 2000s until 08 and was "the Drive" away from not winning b2b games in the rivalry the whole decade. Used to lose to dudes like Miss St and Arkansas

Not even on some hating shyt, but it's just crazy to look back at. When nikkas younger than me be asking Saban to do this and that, I think they literally just don't know how bad it was back then.

Breh I remember the Shula era…it was way worse than 07. Imagine it being 03-04 and you see all the kids at school on the Auburn bandwagon and you one of the only few donning crimson :wow:

But yeah I know how bad it was back then, and I know Saban is the GOAT but there’s nothing wrong with wanting a program to do certain things to stay at the top so they don’t go back to those days, and Coach Saban knows more football than any of us will ever know and he knows mistakes were made last season, particularly on the coaching staff and I think some of those mistakes were corrected this offseason.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Breh I remember the Shula era…it was way worse than 07. Imagine it being 03-04 and you see all the kids at school on the Auburn bandwagon and you one of the only few donning crimson :wow:

But yeah I know how bad it was back then, and I know Saban is the GOAT but there’s nothing wrong with wanting a program to do certain things to stay at the top so they don’t go back to those days, and Coach Saban knows more football than any of us will ever know and he knows mistakes were made last season, particularly on the coaching staff and I think some of those mistakes were corrected this offseason.

Coaching could be better, but i believe the talent could be better, but we will see

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Coaching could be better, but i believe the talent could be better, but we will see

Ehh I don’t think that’s all the way true, last years team was still more talented than 99% of the country.

It’s the coaches job to put them in the best position to succeed and at times they weren’t and that’s why some of those coaches were pushed out.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ehh I don’t think that’s all the way true, last years team was still more talented than 99% of the country.

It’s the coaches job to put them in the best position to succeed and at times they weren’t and that’s why some of those coaches were pushed out.
A good percentage of that team ain’t there cuz they were ass, they can only work with what they had, and they ain’t have much, so if this team comes out flat is it coaching or that the talent level isn’t what it used to be

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A good percentage of that team ain’t there cuz they were ass, they can only work with what they had, and they ain’t have much, so if this team comes out flat is it coaching or that the talent level isn’t what it used to be

Most of team is comprised of 2 of the last 3 #1 recruiting classes so if the talent ain’t what it used to be then there must be a talent deficit in HSFB.

The talent is definitely there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Or they just lost two really close games on the road to two really good teams :russ:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Or they just lost two really close games on the road to two really good teams :russ:
Last year that boy was on the run, Throwing to pips

One of the wrs was at Texas and left there he was so ass

@RammerJammer
Rankings of classes don’t mean much are you hitting on guys to be that guy, y’all still in an o/d line deficiency, qb room is questionable, no number 1 wr either, so again all that composite talent and none of it you would bet your life on