The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Jeremiah Smith wants to be around winners, not has beens who are still living off of 90s to early 00s glory.
I dont really get into the shyt talking, lol.. But you wanna talk.. OSU got a good thing going at WR and as a business decision it makes sense.. I know some of the fam since way back and been seeing these kids since they was jits.. Lets see how things play out.

JS is the crown jewel cant miss prospect out the group but a bunch of them boys got talent that was evident from back then to make it to league.. A bunch of dominos getting lined up

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Notre Dame felt they were discriminated against back in 1800s when they tried to join the Big 10
but they played these schools as rivals and stuff later on

Notre Dame first applied for the Big Ten in 1899 alongside Indiana and Iowa. When the charter members gathered at the Chicago Beach Hotel on Dec. 1 1899, delegates from Indiana and Iowa were present. Notre Dame sent no officials to the meeting. The Hoosiers and Hawkeyes became Big Ten members while Notre Dame was not invited. In 1926, Rockne and the Irish were interested in joining the Big Ten, but Yost and his Michigan contingent reportedly worked against Notre Dame for membership. For a century, Yost’s supposed actions have left a scar on the relationship between the entities.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea that ain’t true Jefferson is legit
Well it's four indubitably. Nix outplayed him as a dog on the road and that was at Auburn. Williams, Rising and Penix are obviously better. He's more proven than a Cam Ward or whoever ends up starting at UCLA, but it's easy to see how they may be better. KJ was good not great with a pretty middling schedule with Burks gone

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

200.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I dont really get into the shyt talking, lol.. But you wanna talk.. OSU got a good thing going at WR and as a business decision it makes sense.. I know some of the fam since way back and been seeing these kids since they was jits.. Lets see how things play out.

JS is the crown jewel cant miss prospect out the group but a bunch of them boys got talent that was evident from back then to make it to league.. A bunch of dominos getting lined up

He made a smart decision, he can be the man in Miami and start day one, or sit on a bench in Columbus it’s only so many starting spots
so Notre Dame felt they were discriminated against back in 1800s when they tried to join the Big 10
but they played these schools as rivals and stuff later on
The big fukked up, listening to some of the dead letters of split zone, you realize some admins/schools were so short sighted or full of ego, if they had ND in the fold imagine what the big is today

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

DC was that dude

Baller.. But not my #44 :russ:

Dan Morgan first cfb defensive player ever to win all of dikk Butkus Award, Bronko Nagurski Trophy, Chuck Bednarik Award, Jack Lambert Trophy in same season. For some reason one of most underrated cfb player for how decorated he was, I get it, everyone hates Miami and swagger but dam. Some of my first cfb memories as jit was getting in OB and seeing those teams and Morgan was dominant force in middle with Vilma backing up ( Im STILL mad Vick got hurt the week before our matchup but played with bad ankle), lol.. :ohlawd:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Baller.. But not my #44 :russ:

Dan Morgan first cfb defensive player ever to win all of dikk Butkus Award, Bronko Nagurski Trophy, Chuck Bednarik Award, Jack Lambert Trophy in same season. For some reason one of most underrated cfb player for how decorated he was, I get it, everyone hates Miami and swagger but dam. Some of my first cfb memories as jit was getting in OB and seeing those teams and Morgan was dominant force in middle with Vilma backing up, lol.. :ohlawd:

Hard to deny his overall greatness, but you know white LBs don’t get much love

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Hard to deny his overall greatness, but you know white LBs don’t get much love
Its crazy tho, cuz he was what the middle america guys that gets hyped wish they were, ran a 4.5 with size and a tackling machine.. He had EVERYTHING you could ever want when playing that position but you know how that goes playing with those thugs in Miami.. :mjpls:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Watching a comp of every loss during the Saban era...them nikkas was really getting turned out in 07 :hhh:
It's still surreal how the dynamic of that program just flipped on a dime. LSU and Auburn used to be the primary rivalry to decide the division. They had one (one) win in the IB in the 2000s until 08 and was "the Drive" away from not winning b2b games in the rivalry the whole decade. Used to lose to dudes like Miss St and Arkansas

Not even on some hating shyt, but it's just crazy to look back at. When nikkas younger than me be asking Saban to do this and that, I think they literally just don't know how bad it was back then.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Watching a comp of every loss during the Saban era...them nikkas was really getting turned out in 07 :hhh:
It's still surreal how the dynamic of that program just flipped on a dime. LSU and Auburn used to be the primary rivalry to decide the division. They had one (one) win in the IB in the 2000s until 08 and was "the Drive" away from not winning b2b games in the rivalry the whole decade. Used to lose to dudes like Miss St and Arkansas

Not even on some hating shyt, but it's just crazy to look back at. When nikkas younger than me be asking Saban to do this and that, I think they literally just don't know how bad it was back then.

People’s memories be rose colored and they forget when they up