PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You gotta be trolling, per usual, teams be fighting these boys tooth and nail

Yes they got tcus A game, but when you don’t have enough horses what can you do

Oregon was still finding themselves and uga ain’t exactly the team to try that on, but as they got better, it would have been a different game week 1 vs week 7

My point of Baylor was not that they get up for Baylor, but if Baylor and Texas have the same number of big 12 titles, the mystique of Texas is gone, no one fears or covets that win like they used to, that’s not a pelt on the wall game, you will have a lot of eyes on you, but that’s it, ain’t no recruit saying damn y’all smoked Texas boots I’m def flipping my commitment

If you choosing to just push this cuz it’s Thursday and you are bored ok, but be the fukk for real
So TCU had enough horses to put up 50+ on Michigan but not 21 on UGA.....

Kent State and Mizzou both put up 3 TDs on UGA but TCU didn't because "they didn't have enough horses"....

You Right....

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So TCU had enough horses to put up 50+ on Michigan but not 21 on UGA.....

Kent State and Mizzou both put up 3 TDs on UGA but TCU didn't because "they didn't have enough horses"....

You Right....

The level playing field vs us and uga is worlds apart
Kent’s/mizzou scheme, plus uga playing with their food lead to lapses, also the nc was not going to be taken lightly

Ghat damn

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Stay home JoJo:wow:

This must be why Venables was crying like a bytch:mjgrin:

Highest rated local kid at skill position since like Duke Johnson or something crazy like that.. Dude is a beast going up to get that ball but would also be a top pick if he locked in at corner..

Think this is the 4th commit we got off that Legendary Miami Gardens optimist team.. I want em ALL, including Jeremiah Smith, shout out to Brian Hartline :demonic:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Highest rated local kid at skill position since like Duke Johnson or something crazy like that.. Dude is a beast going up to get that ball but would also be a top pick if he locked in at corner..

Think this is the 4th commit we got off that Legendary Miami Gardens optimist team.. I want em ALL, including Jeremiah Smith, shout out to Brian Hartline :demonic:
Jeremiah Smith wants to be around winners, not has beens who are still living off of 90s to early 00s glory.