PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What value does gassing that conference do for you? You nikkas don’t need the SEC to be perceived as some holistically stellar juggernaut to succeed :unimpressed:

PAC 12 might have 6 QBs go before you take Jefferson.
Yea that ain’t true Jefferson is legit

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t think there’s any team in the country that gets their opponents A game every week other than Texas :pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
Hmmmmm

ND bc of the name. Bama bc of reputation. UGA bc of last two years.
Definitely NOT Bama or UGA. They beat teams mentally before they even step on the field with them.

Notre Dame i’d probably give you. We saw how Marshall smacked them up :whew:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You could name some teams :comeon:

You’d be incorrect but you could try
Like whips said Bama and uga osu Clemson, these are literal pelt on the wall games for any HC, ain’t no one geeked cuz they got Texas except teams that’s never beaten them, for christs sake baylor has the same amount of big 12 titles as Texas
Definitely NOT Bama or UGA. They beat teams mentally before they even step on the field with them.

Notre Dame i’d probably give you. We saw how Marshall smacked them up :whew:
I’d say nd only because nikkas live to take them down a peg

Silkk

Daps
Like whips said Bama and uga osu Clemson, these are literal pelt on the wall games for any HC, ain’t no one geeked cuz they got Texas except teams that’s never beaten them, for christs sake baylor has the same amount of big 12 titles as Texas
Bama, UGA, Clemson, & OSU mentally beat teams & break their will before even stepping on the field. What are you talking about…You literally chose the four worst possible examples you could have.

You think UGA got TCU’s A game in that title game….? How about Oregon’s in Week 1?

And you bringing up Baylor makes no sense but proves the point. Teams don’t get up for Baylor every week like they get up for Texas because they’re Baylor…

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bama, UGA, Clemson, & OSU mentally beat teams & break their will before even stepping on the field. What are you talking about…You literally chose the four worst possible examples you could have.

You think UGA got TCU’s A game in that title game….? How about Oregon’s in Week 1?

And you bringing up Baylor makes no sense but proves the point. Teams don’t get up for Baylor every week like they get up for Texas because they’re Baylor…

You gotta be trolling, per usual, teams be fighting these boys tooth and nail

Yes they got tcus A game, but when you don’t have enough horses what can you do

Oregon was still finding themselves and uga ain’t exactly the team to try that on, but as they got better, it would have been a different game week 1 vs week 7

My point of Baylor was not that they get up for Baylor, but if Baylor and Texas have the same number of big 12 titles, the mystique of Texas is gone, no one fears or covets that win like they used to, that’s not a pelt on the wall game, you will have a lot of eyes on you, but that’s it, ain’t no recruit saying damn y’all smoked Texas boots I’m def flipping my commitment

If you choosing to just push this cuz it’s Thursday and you are bored ok, but be the fukk for real