Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

There's legit only ONE answer to this question

Dirtbags assemble

:blessed:

urban-meyer-coach.gif

Urban to A2

Co-Ed’s I want you

Obviously by name and pic I get it but how so? You talking game or personality? Because I got Reggie with both tho I havent heard much of Ingram personality much
Dude be irrational he’s the Bama version of lsu Rodney dangerfield

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That wasn’t a flag…

Bruh you ain’t wrong.

What’s crazy is that flag changed the trajectory of several CFB programs:

Miami was never the same after that. Their dynasty was done

OSU as a program went to become a national brand after that (yes they’re a blue blood, but hadn’t won a title in decades, recruited much more locally up to that point). @DropTopDoc will say OSU recruited more nationally once urban got there, and he’s correct, but Tres was still pulling kids from Texas, FL etc. plus he secured a wall around Ohio where traditionally UM was able to pull top talent (Woodson, Howard)

Although scUM beat them the following year, they went on to struggle mightily against OSU, losing their top dog in the Midwest/B1G status they had in the 90s. If that flag isn’t thrown, OSU isn’t recruiting as well and maybe Michigan beats them more consistently…

OSU might be more Oklahoma status today, rather than a top 3 program, had that flag not been thrown

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And the game shouldn't have went into OT in the first place because the Bucks got screwed out of a first down late in the 4th :stopitslime:.
Idk about all that but the refs seem to give yall leniency more times than not.

We all know JT Barrett didn’t make that 1st down :hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you ain’t wrong.

What’s crazy is that flag changed the trajectory of several CFB programs:

Miami was never the same after that. Their dynasty was done

OSU as a program went to become a national brand after that (yes they’re a blue blood, but hadn’t won a title in decades, recruited much more locally up to that point). @DropTopDoc will say OSU recruited more nationally once urban got there, and he’s correct, but Tres was still pulling kids from Texas, FL etc. plus he secured a wall around Ohio where traditionally UM was able to pull top talent (Woodson, Howard)

Although scUM beat them the following year, they went on to struggle mightily against OSU, losing their top dog in the Midwest/B1G status they had in the 90s. If that flag isn’t thrown, OSU isn’t recruiting as well and maybe Michigan beats them more consistently…

OSU might be more Oklahoma status today, rather than a top 3 program, had that flag not been thrown
Ain’t nobody ask you for your damn should of could have would haves. :BuckOuttahere:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Inject it into my veins :blessed:

What up @Whips-n-Chains

Droptop remembers them 07 comments

This team didn’t deserve a bowl game.

And the 07 comments were true…and as unproven/mid as tucker is, he’s still 2-1 against Harbaugh…I expect that to even out this year, but we’ll see what kind of product he puts on the field. Defense can’t get any worse than last place lol

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This dude must be fuccking the AD or something. He should’ve been fired.

He’s all they got, plus the admin/money likes him
This team didn’t deserve a bowl game.

And the 07 comments were true…and as unproven/mid as tucker is, he’s still 2-1 against Harbaugh…I expect that to even out this year, but we’ll see what kind of product he puts on the field. Defense can’t get any worse than last place lol
fukk 07

And 21 was bs