The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Oregon state wins ten games for the first time in 18 years and suddenly they're a threat :mjlol: UCLA gave up 34 points in all 4 of their losses, 2 of which were at home, but we're supposed to think they could get hot in 2023. Colorado's entire team is full of rejects who couldn't start at other P5 teams. Get ALL the fukk the way out of here with any discussion of pac 12 being ANYTHING better than a possible 3rd best conference.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
#4 USC (12-1) loss to Notre Dame

3StC.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Coach Kalen DeBoer is a hell of a coach, him and his right hand man OC Grubb had that offense humming immediately. Was good to see Penix shine also, dude had some major injuries. Think he quietly led nation in passing..

Dude is really good, catching pennix was a blessing too, i think indy was just bad vibes, ( not gon lie if i had to pick I’d rather be in Seattle anyway) but with his talent and his scheme it’s going to be tough if the weapons are good
they're making the playoffs

Saturday
Sep. 2
Boise State Broncos Football Schedule Boise State BroncosHusky Stadium, Seattle, WA3:30pm ETABCWin
Saturday
Sep. 9
Tulsa Football Schedule Tulsa Golden HurricaneHusky Stadium, Seattle, WA5:00pm ETP12NWin
Saturday
Sep. 16
Michigan State Football Schedule at Michigan State SpartansSpartan Stadium, East Lansing, MI5:00pm ETPeacocklmao
Saturday
Sep. 23
California Football Schedule California Golden BearsHusky Stadium, Seattle, WATime TBA ETTV TBAWin
Saturday
Sep. 30
Arizona Wildcats Football Schedule at Arizona WildcatsArizona Stadium, Tucson, AZTime TBA ETTV TBAWin
Saturday
Oct. 7
OFF
Saturday
Oct. 14
Oregon Ducks Football Schedule 15 Oregon DucksHusky Stadium, Seattle, WATime TBA ETTV TBAToss up
Saturday
Oct. 21
Arizona State Sun Devils Football Schedule Arizona State Sun DevilsHusky Stadium, Seattle, WATime TBA ETTV TBAWin
Saturday
Oct. 28
Stanford Cardinal Football Schedule at Stanford CardinalStanford Stadium, Stanford, CATime TBA ETTV TBAWin
Saturday
Nov. 4
USC Football Schedule at 4 USC TrojansLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CATime TBA ETTV TBAToss up
Pac 12 ref home
cooking
will fukk USC this year
Saturday
Nov. 11
Utah Utes Football Schedule 14 Utah UtesHusky Stadium, Seattle, WATime TBA ETTV TBAToss up
Saturday
Nov. 18
Oregon State Football Schedule at 17 Oregon State BeaversReser Stadium, Corvallis, ORTime TBA ETTV TBAWin
Saturday
Nov. 25
Washington State Cougars Football Schedule Washington State CougarsHusky Stadium, Seattle, WATime TBA ETTV TBAWin
Friday
Dec. 1
Pac-12 Football Schedule
Pac-12 ChampionshipAllegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
I have them 11-1, with a loss either at USC or Utah at home. They very well could win both. And I think they will.

Michigan
Washington
Texas
LSU [favorable schedule other than @ bama]

3 tough games, not sure what Utah we get, given a lot left, but can’t count them out, not sure on young Oregon, but still some talent, and a proven qb, usc should be the biggest test on paper

That cot damn Scott Bell again :wow:

Ayyyyooo :dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I feel you but there’s NO REASON a P5 school should be going 1-11. His time is just up.

Just like Shaw and Stanford. He tried to make a bunch of changes but when its over its just over.

It’s not one, but in these situations, it could be worse, you don’t always improve, again, this may motivate him to switch up staff, and scheme, Ala Jim, and maybe a conversation with the money/admin shows he has a direction. Because 90% of programs are finding a new way to lose, i don’t know how long you hold on, but given where you at and your circumstances, you hold on a bit longer because it’s going to be ups and downs.

how many coaches can come in win/recruit and stay long enough to not have to start all over again and suffer til they get it together if at all

every 3-5 years, nw can’t play the big check game and trust the newest version of a young white guy with new ideas in a mock neck zipper to be your savior
Yea Big 10 is trash outside of 2 teams but the Michigan and OSU posters would've went off for 3 pages if I said Pac 12>Big 10
Iowa psu and Wisconsin would like a word
Isnt Penn St supposed to make noise this year?
Yeah gotta see how they trigger man is, but it’s plenty of talent up in happy valley this season
If James Fisher has another 8-4 or worse season, idk what A&M does at that point.

Depends on the price of oil

But that aside, their talent is young and it’s expected to make a push in 24 when the talent has matured, Jimbo lost much of that locker room, hopefully he cleaned house,
8-4 would be welcomed and an improvement