• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
HOW THE fukk DID OU MAKE THE TITLE GAME IN 03 AFTER THIS shyt :mindblown:

35-7 is way nastier than either loss LSU or USC had that season. BCS computers was smoking crack or something :mindblown:

But people acted like us facing LSU in a rematch after losing by 3 in OT was the biggest crime in history :martin:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

They had Quan Martin go 2nd round too, both from Florida. Lovie Smith opened that Florida to illinois pipeline and with great scouting and development (both players I think were there 4+ years) them boys been able to thrive up there. They had a couple plugs thru the years. Aaron Henry was db coach, he DC now. From Immokalee too, new DB coach also from Florida. Bielema know what it is

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
*checks notes*

Ahh. Yes, here it is. 216 days since you and that painted nails ass bama qb of yours blew your playoff chances and got blown out by them utes.
When the last time yall blew us out? :sas1:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They had Quan Martin go 2nd round too, both from Florida. Lovie Smith opened that Florida to illinois pipeline and with great scouting and development (both players I think were there 4+ years) them boys been able to thrive up there. They had a couple plugs thru the years. Aaron Henry was db coach, he DC now. From Immokalee too, new DB coach also from Florida. Bielema know what it is

Lovie was doing work, just couldn’t get the product on the field to reflect, but to my knowledge, he got facilitates batter, and got some money to get kicked in, and he was recruiting, and putting black staff on

On one of our pods when they clipped him, i spoke on how allegedly it was beef with the Illinois hs assc due to his staff being so black and they complained and ill got rid of him, for that i can’t really rock with the home state like that, but lovie deserves more credit

*checks notes*

Ahh. Yes, here it is. 216 days since you and that painted nails ass bama qb of yours blew your playoff chances and got blown out by them utes.

Ayyyooo :dead:

I’m in the office screaming

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Game gotta figure out some way to break that shyt up. 2014 was anomalous in so many ways but that was pretty much the only time we didn’t have that overtly southern flavor. FSU was farting pixie dust out their ass the whole year and Alabama might’ve been the best team in their division that season. TCU, Baylor, OSU and Oregon were legitimately in their tier 1 of contenders.

Ig it was kinda like that in 2022, it’s just everybody was in a tier under Georgia

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Game gotta figure out some way to break that shyt up. 2014 was anomalous in so many ways but that was pretty much the only time we didn’t have that overtly southern flavor. FSU was farting pixie dust out their ass the whole year and Alabama might’ve been the best team in their division that season. TCU, Baylor, OSU and Oregon were legitimately in their tier 1 of contenders.

Ig it was kinda like that in 2022, it’s just everybody was in a tier under Georgia

How can that be broken up?

Some sort of talent restrictions? Only X amount of 5*/blue chip players? (Nearly impossible to Enact)

Some sort of HS player blue chip draft?

Limits on the amount of coaching staff personnel?

CFB has always been top heavy and the only time northern schools were winning titles consistently was when they were voted champions without having to necessarily play the #2 ranked team.

A lot of the talent is located in the south, can’t blame those kids for wanting to play within their home region. SEC is clearly a cut above everyone else, can’t blame a kid for wanting to play with and compete against the best.

Even former powerhouses like Nebraska are just looking to be an 8+ win team consistently, let alone compete for the conference title and then make the playoffs.

All the way back to the BCS era, OSU and USC are the only two non southern schools to win a title.

Last edited: