• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How can that be broken up?

Some sort of talent restrictions? Only X amount of 5*/blue chip players? (Nearly impossible to Enact)

Some sort of HS player blue chip draft?

Limits on the amount of coaching staff personnel?

CFB has always been top heavy and the only time northern schools were winning titles consistently was when they were voted champions without having to necessarily play the #2 ranked team.

A lot of the talent is located in the south, can’t blame those kids for wanting to play within their home region. SEC is clearly a cut above everyone else, can’t blame a kid for wanting to play with and compete against the best.

Even former powerhouses like Nebraska are just looking to be an 8+ win team consistently, let alone compete for the conference title and then make the playoffs.

All the way back to the BCS era, OSU and USC are the only two non southern schools to win a title.

Gotta instill regional want to, like I said on the latest cast it just breaks it up, but they gotta get the checks, and kids have to realize they can get drafted from wherever, it’s asinine for the top 1-5 of multiple positions to think some how they are so special they wont be have them riding pine if they ever see the field

Texas Tech supposed to be good?

Yes

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

There's legit only ONE answer to this question

Exactly. Sweater Vest :brutusAhh:

th

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Think they’re do, Baylor won, TCU won, they’re next
Eh they got Tyler Shough at QB he's been mid his whole career. I could see Kstate winning it this season their coach is legit and Will Howard is solid. Ewers and Texas should win it though but we'll see how they choke this season.

Will be interesting to see what UCF and Gus look like in the Big 12. I think their offense will translate but their defense will get shredded