OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
And @smitty22 is running the bathroom as an attendant

Cologne, mint ?

They have different evals, but on3 sunk a lot of money into their shyt, it’s honestly Pepsi Vs coke
It’s only so much inside info

Boy that’s a crappy list

You going against the family so it is personal, you know @No Sleep is mob style protected

The game still matters period even if we got a spot sewed up all these games matter i don’t want us to lose to anyone
Fukk your family :pacspit:

giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We always knew the talent was there, he’d just make stupid throws, and force shyt, this seems like a positive step, hopefully he continues on, and turns into what nikkas been projecting him to be

I was speaking for the comparison they made

Usc I’ll blame on the liquor, and it’s hard to do what Pete did, the liquor again and wingin it at Washington, ultimately no excuse i think he’s better suited for oc

Texas is a complicated job that one coach in our lifetime got right, and realistically he caught lightning in a bottle with two studs(one generational) at qb

Fsu while Jimbo was there was a set it and forget it program, they lost their way, i don’t blame him for bouncing, but he walked in a program that is fully invested in football from his salary, staff salary, institutional want to, dropping checks for players, and he’s fell flat on his face repeatedly i feel like it’s worse for Jimbo the latter part of his career
IDK, I just feel like Rattler and Lincoln Riley wasn't a good fit together....

And idk about all that, Tom Herman won 10 games at Texas and went 7-3 in a 10 game season in the weirdest year ever in 2020 so yall know how I feel when it comes to Sark vs Herman and I believe he'll prove that at FAU the next 2-3 years.

We'll see how things go, But the fact that Clay Helton is a more successful coach than Sark tells me all I need to know :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its a shame there isn't one universal body governing CFB cause

USC and UCLA in the Big10 is Nasty AF....

And Texas & OU (and A&M) in the SEC is nasty af....

:francis:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What a dope ass compilation vid of the BCS era where stakes were at maximum every week. You lose, You :ufdup:

I Love what we have now because its easy to tell who the top 3-4 teams are every year and usually the #4 seed gets their ass beat anyway. We don't need a 12 team playoff but money......So whatever

Dan Morgan, Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, James Jackson and them boys deserved that shot at the BCS championship :mjcry:System was fukked when we beat FSU head 2 head and bobby aww shucks his way into title game just to lose..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Thats why I think 4 is perfect tbh
Yea 12 teams is pointle$$ and really does water down the regular seasonI always thought if you want an extra roundjust do 6, with 2 top teams getting a bye or something.. Most years there are not more than that many worthy teams..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
IDK, I just feel like Rattler and Lincoln Riley wasn't a good fit together....

And idk about all that, Tom Herman won 10 games at Texas and went 7-3 in a 10 game season in the weirdest year ever in 2020 so yall know how I feel when it comes to Sark vs Herman and I believe he'll prove that at FAU the next 2-3 years.

We'll see how things go, But the fact that Clay Helton is a more successful coach than Sark tells me all I need to know :wow:

I do think they didn’t gel well either, i also think understanding this is your last shot gets your mind right too

Sark is doing one of the main things right and it’s starting to hit on talent, he got two great qbs on top of other talent, he def has to show and prove otherwise the rumbling will get louder, but part of the biggest issue with Texas is the money is so divided that it’s hard to get the situation right
Its a shame there isn't one universal body governing CFB cause

USC and UCLA in the Big10 is Nasty AF....

And Texas & OU (and A&M) in the SEC is nasty af....

:francis:

It’s the money, it’s the reason the SWC broke up and joined the big 8 conferences come and go, but breaking up the regionality is tough though and have cost us some good year in match ups
HOW THE fukk DID OU MAKE THE TITLE GAME IN 03 AFTER THIS shyt :mindblown:

35-7 is way nastier than either loss LSU or USC had that season. BCS computers was smoking crack or something :mindblown:

The real crime is 01 Nebraska
Fukk your family :pacspit:

giphy.gif

You know what happens when you touch a made man without permission

BriefParchedDodobird-size_restricted.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
After all the "It's been __ days since __ has beaten ___" jokes posted between users in here it's no way anybody thinks every game will mean the same. This article pretty much sums up the greatness of CFB and why it's better (for one reason) than the NFL:

College football is historically not a sport of rematches. In the NFL, teams get two shots a year at their divisional rivals, and it’s entirely possible for teams to meet a third time in the playoffs. In college football though, nope! You get one chance to play your biggest rival, generally near the end of the season for maximum anticipation. If you lose, you have to wait until next year. That’s roughly 364 days of listening to your neighbors and coworkers brag about how Tech beat State; 364 days of thinking next year will be different. Sometimes it ends in a win, and you get a beautiful, emotional payoff for your 364 days of despair. But sometimes you lose again, and you get another 364 days of suffering.

I see both sides of the argument, but I'll tell you what. The only thing better than beating the dog shyt outta them buckeyes in a season, is beating them twice. If them nutts hadn't dropped by week 11, there's no way they'd drop by week 13.

fukk'em.