The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes every game matters, and any scenario you create i still want to beat every team on the schedule, congrats you found a guy with your view, but through it all, you still gon watch so it don’t matter
Except I won't like I do now so I don't know why you keep saying that :pachaha:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that game had 3 terrible ints
k4n9g4a.gif

0MFlvMh.gif

4kiNgbo.gif

Silkk

Daps
Florida's over/under win total being 5.5 wins is just sad.....

Silkk

Daps
I wouldn't put no money on it but Spencer Rattler and SCAR might have themselves a Johnny Manziel 2012 type of year, Especially after how them mofos knocked off Tenn & Clemson last season.....:lupe:

Silkk

Daps
Hopefully he stops writing checks his arm can’t cash
?

Im not a spencer rattler fan but the way he ended last season shows he's ready to write whatever kind of check of check you want.

If ND wasn't sucking off the refs they would have won the bowl game too :mjpls:

Their offense went CRAZY the last 3 games of the season.

Silkk

Daps
Trying to compare sark at Washington and peak fsu with generational Winston is night and day, the ironic part is with more money and want to from the money/institution he’s done worse
SARK HAS COACHED AT USC AND TEXAS :mindblown:

YOU GONNA MAKE ME COME FUCCK YOU UP :mindblown:

FSU is not Texas or USC and Sark bum ass couldn't even win 10 games at either :mindblown:

Silkk

Daps
What a dope ass compilation vid of the BCS era where stakes were at maximum every week. You lose, You :ufdup:

I Love what we have now because its easy to tell who the top 3-4 teams are every year and usually the #4 seed gets their ass beat anyway. We don't need a 12 team playoff but money......So whatever

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
?

Im not a spencer rattler fan but the way he ended last season shows he's ready to write whatever kind of check of check you want.

If ND wasn't sucking off the refs they would have won the bowl game too :mjpls:

Their offense went CRAZY the last 3 games of the season.

We always knew the talent was there, he’d just make stupid throws, and force shyt, this seems like a positive step, hopefully he continues on, and turns into what nikkas been projecting him to be

SARK HAS COACHED AT USC AND TEXAS :mindblown:

YOU GONNA MAKE ME COME FUCCK YOU UP :mindblown:

FSU is not Texas or USC and Sark bum ass couldn't even win 10 games at either :mindblown:
I was speaking for the comparison they made

Usc I’ll blame on the liquor, and it’s hard to do what Pete did, the liquor again and wingin it at Washington, ultimately no excuse i think he’s better suited for oc

Texas is a complicated job that one coach in our lifetime got right, and realistically he caught lightning in a bottle with two studs(one generational) at qb

Fsu while Jimbo was there was a set it and forget it program, they lost their way, i don’t blame him for bouncing, but he walked in a program that is fully invested in football from his salary, staff salary, institutional want to, dropping checks for players, and he’s fell flat on his face repeatedly i feel like it’s worse for Jimbo the latter part of his career