The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
On3 is slowly taking over but depends on which team site/forum because 247 still has the majority fan base for some schools. On3 just raided the best 247 Bama mods/insiders though so it's dying.

24/7 is so stupid sometimes. Brady as goat at Michigan?? No wolverine would agree. Unless it's FROM the school (and if so Tommie Frazier makes no sense)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ah that makes sense. Because you know Columbus Ohio is out here selling rotisserie seagull in gas stations :hhh:

And @smitty22 is running the bathroom as an attendant

Cologne, mint ?
ON3 vs 247 which is the better site in terms of recruiting evaluations?
They have different evals, but on3 sunk a lot of money into their shyt, it’s honestly Pepsi Vs coke
It’s only so much inside info

Boy that’s a crappy list
Never personal, just business :manny:.

You going against the family so it is personal, you know @No Sleep is mob style protected
Hypothetically, Lets say USC has a down year and doesn't whip both yall asses...

If OSU and MICH are both coming into "The Game" top 5 teams having already clinched the two spots the next week in the Big Ten title game, Will it really matter the same as the past two years have for you?
The game still matters period even if we got a spot sewed up all these games matter i don’t want us to lose to anyone

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruh i wouldn’t care if osu was 0-10, they better be 0-11 after us in the scenario you made up we better beat them nikkas
I said both teams come in unbeaten in the finale knowing they have to play again the next week in the Big10 title game :dwillhuh:

Nobody wants to lose to their rival but it's even worse when your rival is trash AF and pulls the upset on you.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I definitely get that...it gives yall a chance to see if you can finally beat up your father in a fistfight
Nah

But the warm up game to the B1G championship will always be important.

The program from now on will be: Beat scUM...Win the B1G chip...... then go feast on a low level play off seed.

Beautiful days ahead :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
After all the "It's been __ days since __ has beaten ___" jokes posted between users in here it's no way anybody thinks every game will mean the same. This article pretty much sums up the greatness of CFB and why it's better (for one reason) than the NFL:

College football is historically not a sport of rematches. In the NFL, teams get two shots a year at their divisional rivals, and it’s entirely possible for teams to meet a third time in the playoffs. In college football though, nope! You get one chance to play your biggest rival, generally near the end of the season for maximum anticipation. If you lose, you have to wait until next year. That’s roughly 364 days of listening to your neighbors and coworkers brag about how Tech beat State; 364 days of thinking next year will be different. Sometimes it ends in a win, and you get a beautiful, emotional payoff for your 364 days of despair. But sometimes you lose again, and you get another 364 days of suffering.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
thanks to this tweet, decided to watch the 2000s iron bowl
edit: that biitch was 9-0 :dwillhuh:

That was the day of grandfather’s funeral, I remember because it was cold and dreary as hell, in fact I think it sleeted in Tuscaloosa during that game.

I was 3 at the time but I’m glad I wasn’t older cause leaving the funeral and going home to watch that game would've sent me into spiraling depression.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
After all the "It's been __ days since __ has beaten ___" jokes posted between users in here it's no way anybody thinks every game will mean the same. This article pretty much sums up the greatness of CFB and why it's better (for one reason) than the NFL:

College football is historically not a sport of rematches. In the NFL, teams get two shots a year at their divisional rivals, and it’s entirely possible for teams to meet a third time in the playoffs. In college football though, nope! You get one chance to play your biggest rival, generally near the end of the season for maximum anticipation. If you lose, you have to wait until next year. That’s roughly 364 days of listening to your neighbors and coworkers brag about how Tech beat State; 364 days of thinking next year will be different. Sometimes it ends in a win, and you get a beautiful, emotional payoff for your 364 days of despair. But sometimes you lose again, and you get another 364 days of suffering.

Yes every game matters, and any scenario you create i still want to beat every team on the schedule, congrats you found a guy with your view, but through it all, you still gon watch so it don’t matter