Go Canes
jammie-robinson.gif

:umad:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Still got no idea if Tua was gone off that sauce that game or what but take away this play and it changes so many things

5dc86fc18a018.image.gif

I don’t think Tua quite trusted his legs, he was still injured that game.

If you look back to Tua before his ankle injuries in 2018 and 2019, he was more than capable as a runner and was able to extend plays very well.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I definitely agree. But imagine if yall had to play Bama again in 2019 after that almost comeback they pulled off :merchant:

Shid 2011 still haunting mofos. Niccas had a guaranteed Natty waiting on them if they played OKST :francis:
Goes both ways there were a few close LSU-Bama games that went down to the wire that could have gone differently in a rematch

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Goes both ways there were a few close LSU-Bama games that went down to the wire that could have gone differently in a rematch
Yall would always have another L or 2 though. Every year Bama was out they were still right there in the end.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall lost to Florida and CHOKED against Clemson.

Bama would’ve beat yall ass on a neutral field that year just like they did the much superior 2011 team and there's NO WAY in hell you think 2012 LSU is better than 2011 LSU.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Thats BS. The upsets in CFB matter because of the stakes.

All you gotta do is look back at the 07 season. Nobody knew who the fukk played for App State, Rutgers, South Florida, Kansas, Etc.

Im not even sure what that last part has to do with anything :/
It's not gonna be how you think it will ..

OSU/Michigan will ALWAYS matter to me

I don't care how many teams are vying for the playoff.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:wtf: Auburn got more nattys in one season than little blue has this millennium and 2 natty appearances to y’all 3 wins over OSU since 2010
if it was about being trash, y’all should be feeling the burn more than us :dahell:
Auburn hasn't lost less than 4 games in a season since 2013. You haven't gone .500 in 3 years. Your program is getting even less relevant with the addition of texas and oklahoma. Lets keep it coli; you're the michigan state of the south

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just tell these young men don’t grow up to be Columbus tech buckeyes

It still matters, them folks in the nfl are different, it’s not a 1 to 1 comparison, this it won’t matter seems to only work in your mind, and basically says that teams that lose won’t care, when they do, (realistically most 19 yo care about this to a point then they just enjoy the fringe benefits) but the coaches care so they will make the kids care, guy on his couch “ oh man this was a good game but won’t count” as They watch the game and matters with seeding and can put rivals out based on wins too

The viewing numbers would say otherwise the issue is no regionality and little parity

nikkas getting tired of the sec playing rock paper scissors for who year it is
last year was CFB’s first year with an increase in viewership ratings in 8 years (College football attendance rose in 2022 with largest year-over-year increase since 1982) and as far as viewership, it seems like last year was the brightest year in about a half a decade (ESPN posted a great regular season, worst natty period, but best semi-finals in 5 years, second worst Rose Bowl ratings).

From what I’ve read, 2022 was the best year in years, remains to be seen if that actually bucks the trend or is just an anomaly though

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn hasn't lost less than 4 games in a season since 2013. You haven't gone .500 in 3 years. Your program is getting even less relevant with the addition of texas and oklahoma. Lets keep it coli; you're the michigan state of the south
Well, like Michigan State, we had a more worthwhile decade than y’all (I’d prolly argue the whole 2000s, but it’s whatever). You got your 2 years of tasting real relevancy again and you acting like it’s still them black and white TV days :heh: