PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yall lost to Florida and CHOKED against Clemson.

Bama would’ve beat yall ass on a neutral field that year just like they did the much superior 2011 team and there's NO WAY in hell you think 2012 LSU is better than 2011 LSU.
So why is it easy to make that assumption but everyone assumes LSU would have loss in a rematch to them in 2019?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Will, loki Mochogen Steti, wi hed e muri wurthwholi dicedi then y’ell (O’d prully ergai thi whuli 2000s, bat ot’s whetivir). Yua gut yuar 2 yiers uf testong riel rilivency egeon end yua ectong loki ot’s stoll thim bleck end whoti TV deys :heh:
I'm sorry breh, I can't understand replies from fans of sub .500 teams

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So why is it easy to make that assumption but everyone assumes LSU would have loss in a rematch to them in 2019?
Im not saying they would have lost in a rematch. But im saying LSU didn’t want to see them again after how that 2nd half went and the ghosts of 2011 past.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So basically, Cam was a silent and A&M out-bagged Auburn this past week. Dudes are worked up over “insiders” missing with the silent label…nowadays, no commitment is worth a damn thing, much less a silent

I don’t even think it’s worth looking at a guy landing at a high-paying spot as a lock that he’ll be there past the first year. It’s starting to get like the NBA where the guy signs the big deal and is already looking for somewhere else as soon as the ink is dry.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I hope y’all fanbase don’t get too hyped up over Perry Thompson

Although it’s probably too late
I think that’s one that ebbs and flows in terms of both realism from the fans and how much the coaching staff is putting into it.

I don’t think Auburn has the NIL to compete for those dudes as a squad coming off of .500. If Freeze had Auburn right, no bias, I think they land Coleman and Demarcus Riddikk and have a 40/60 shot at flipping Perry going into the Iron Bowl. But that’s because itd alleviate the NIL price they’d have to throw out. LSU, A&M, Texas, they’re going to always be in contention for those dudes because the bag is gonna make up the difference

BTW, I know the geography they’re recruiting against with Perry better than 99% of the people who’d follow this lol…it wasn’t a great chance at completing that flip, but it’s VERY impressive they could even get a foot in the door with that situation

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Just purely speculation, but the NIL collective for Auburn got a re-up ahead of this recent surge in recruiting

My personal interpretation is they got enough to flip Julio jr and land Cam Coleman
Cam said he a Faggie bruh

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
last year was CFB’s first year with an increase in viewership ratings in 8 years (College football attendance rose in 2022 with largest year-over-year increase since 1982) and as far as viewership, it seems like last year was the brightest year in about a half a decade (ESPN posted a great regular season, worst natty period, but best semi-finals in 5 years, second worst Rose Bowl ratings).

From what I’ve read, 2022 was the best year in years, remains to be seen if that actually bucks the trend or is just an anomaly though
I think people were just happy to be post pandemic and working, looking at 19s numbers were nothing to sneeze at either

Well, like Michigan State, we had a more worthwhile decade than y’all (I’d prolly argue the whole 2000s, but it’s whatever). You got your 2 years of tasting real relevancy again and you acting like it’s still them black and white TV days :heh:
I think msu is a bridge too far in comparison, but y’all have underachieved, given your access to talent and being fully committed to football, but 1/1 for nc with 2 trips is not bad,

Let’s relax Michigan has been relevant

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phenix City :BrutusScust:
3gZM.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So basically, Cam was a silent and A&M out-bagged Auburn this past week. Dudes are worked up over “insiders” missing with the silent label…nowadays, no commitment is worth a damn thing, much less a silent

I don’t even think it’s worth looking at a guy landing at a high-paying spot as a lock that he’ll be there past the first year. It’s starting to get like the NBA where the guy signs the big deal and is already looking for somewhere else as soon as the ink is dry.
I think when you big game hunt, you can expect you may get a dude for a year, unless you Bama or uga a lot of these kids ain’t worth it, nikka flippin for the biggest promise of money and then bounces if they do better than expected
Phenix City :BrutusScust:
Man… ain’t a thing down there, it’s a black doc trying to get folks down there, they offering good money too, boy ain’t no way, i forgot you was down there politicin on them locals at 2 dollar Tuesday, bussin broads down you gotta get up out the crib before daylight :mjlol: