PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thats BS. The upsets in CFB matter because of the stakes.

All you gotta do is look back at the 07 season. Nobody knew who the fukk played for App State, Rutgers, South Florida, Kansas, Etc.

Im not even sure what that last part has to do with anything :/
My point was we watch these kids grow, it’s not because some stupid one off matters, again we have no ties to these cbb kids because we don’t know them, we just see 12 different versions of a tall ass kid with a fro and a white girl on his arm

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My point was we watch these kids grow, it’s not because some stupid one off matters, again we have no ties to these cbb kids because we don’t know them, we just see 12 different versions of a tall ass kid with a fro and a white girl on his arm
These kids come & go. The game & passion for college football doesn’t.

Im not even sure how you got on this topic :dwillhuh:

My original point is how adding 8 playoff spots will water down the regular season’s every week matters playoff atmosphere.

Thats literally with anything in life:

“Scarcity creates value”

If they crowned 5 national champions every season would it mean as much having as having one?

All im looking for is a yes or no :leostare:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

My original point is how adding 8 playoff spots will water down the regular season’s every week matters playoff atmosphere.

“Scarcity creates value”

If they crowned 5 national champions every season would it mean as much having as having one?

you create disingenuous dialogue

5 championships vs one isn’t the argument, it’s how many bites at the apple you get, and does winning the chip feel hollow because you lost one or two games

You mixed in cbb i explained why it lost its luster because we can’t keep up with who’s playing vs in cfb we get 3 years with kids

We made the playoffs in 21 but lost to msu you think i was like oh that’s cool

Ask the buck bros if they cool with losing to us even though they made the playoffs

The games that matter, still matter alabama has 2 opponents they really care about and just making it to the playoffs/chip that’s what it always is, you think if they only had one shot they think Arkansas is just as important as lsu ?? Be for real

You the only one carrying this banner that it doesn’t matter but no one is echoing your sentiments even on the board

But ok sure these games don’t matter, so don’t watch cfb then since it doesn’t matter

Silkk

Daps
you create disingenuous dialogue

5 championships vs one isn’t the argument, it’s how many bites at the apple you get, and does winning the chip feel hollow because you lost one or two games

You mixed in cbb i explained why it lost its luster because we can’t keep up with who’s playing vs in cfb we get 3 years with kids

We made the playoffs in 21 but lost to msu you think i was like oh that’s cool

Ask the buck bros if they cool with losing to us even though they made the playoffs

The games that matter, still matter alabama has 2 opponents they really care about and just making it to the playoffs/chip that’s what it always is, you think if they only had one shot they think Arkansas is just as important as lsu ?? Be for real

You the only one carrying this banner that it doesn’t matter but no one is echoing your sentiments even on the board

But ok sure these games don’t matter, so don’t watch cfb then since it doesn’t matter
Niccas literally agreed on the last page :dahell:

Even moreso, Its a large portion of College Football fans that feel the same.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Niccas literally agreed on the last page :dahell:

Even moreso, Its a large portion of College Football fans that feel the same.

One nikka agreed ok cool

And who tf is Josh pate ? A nikka that makes money off cfb while complaining about the state of it, tell him nikka please

so you gonna stop watching cfb ?

Silkk

Daps
One nikka agreed ok cool

And who tf is Josh pate ? A nikka that makes money off cfb while complaining about the state of it, tell him nikka please

so you gonna stop watching cfb ?
He literally said the coaches, players, and media members he spoke shared the majority of the sentiment :snoop:

You argue like my ex :snoop:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
He literally said the coaches, players, and media members he spoke shared the majority of the sentiment :snoop:

You argue like my ex :snoop:
You argue like mine pick points while ignoring others, either name names or you just making up shyt

Oh i talked to 5 players and coaches that we can’t confirm or deny

My point still remains whenever you want to answer are you still watching it ?

Let’s agree to disagree while your black ass will still be watching cfb like me

Silkk

Daps
You argue like mine pick points while ignoring others, either name names or you just making up shyt

Oh i talked to 5 players and coaches that we can’t confirm or deny

My point still remains whenever you want to answer are you still watching it ?

Let’s agree to disagree while your black ass will still be watching cfb like me
Watch the video :what:

And will I make an effort to watch EVERY game weekly like I do now? No.

Why tf do I need to watch every UGA, BAMA, OSU, Clemson game now when they'll need to lose at least 3 games before being knocked out?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

“Scarcity creates value”

Now you see what us Buckeye fans go through with these scUM heads. Keep shytting on them though. Truly doing the lawds work. :whew:

Silkk

Daps
I’m with @Silkk fukk a 12 teams playoffs but I feel like LSU would have a type of team one year that wins it all as a 10th or 12th seed
I definitely agree. But imagine if yall had to play Bama again in 2019 after that almost comeback they pulled off :merchant:

Shid 2011 still haunting mofos. Niccas had a guaranteed Natty waiting on them if they played OKST :francis:

Silkk

Daps
Still got no idea if Tua was gone off that sauce that game or what but take away this play and it changes so many things

5dc86fc18a018.image.gif