PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think that was a part of it for sure, I also think OSU/Urban just kind of overlooked them like everybody did going into that game.

Its not like MSU straight hoed them like Clemson used to or Michigan did this year.

It’s funny ari spoke on that on Andy Staples, he basically said urban thought he could just do whatever in the big, msu said otherwise
We trading blows it seems, I hear Stewart is leaning OSU also.. He is the crown jewel from little film I seen of all the dlineman.. Dude look like a complete freak but Lightfoot legit also..

How the south Side don’t fukk with Michigan :francis:

Also two kids that didn’t even give a solid look at Illinois who are hometown kids

Lets keep it poppin :birdman:

In my @smitty22 voice “train don’t stop”
You think Tebow would cry knowing at worst they'd be the #4-6 seed in a 12 team playoff?

Probably would've been like "See yall in a few weeks :manny:"

Yes, because it mattered, no one is like it’s cool it’s just a loss, plus it ain’t like he had p*ssy to worry about

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Says here
full

Ohio State plays September 2nd, 2023. Thats when the season starts
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Keep it poppin huh :BrutusScust:

Young black man learning how to deal with women as he gets older hopefully he learns his lesson and moves on, i remember two buckeyes in some real live thin line between love and hate type shyt, but i won’t speak on one, Rip to that young man and no need to speak on his issues

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Young black man learning how to deal with women as he gets older hopefully he learns his lesson and moves on, i remember two buckeyes in some real live thin line between love and hate type shyt, but i won’t speak on one, Rip to that young man and no need to speak on his issues
Enabler :scust:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
2 of the greatest game ever played and neither would have meant shyt in a year with a 12 team playoff :francis:

Neither would have:

Texas vs OU 08
Bama vs UGA 2012
Auburn vs Mizz 2013
Auburn vs UGA 2017
Bama vs UGA 2018
LSU vs UGA 2019
Michigan vs OSU the past two years

fukk a twelve team playoff :manny:

:salute:

We don't always see eye-to-eye on some things, but I agree with you 100% on this one.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes, because it mattered, no one is like it’s cool it’s just a loss, plus it ain’t like he had p*ssy to worry about
I know it mattered :dwillhuh:

Im saying it wouldn’t have in a 12 team playoff year.

And we see that shyt EVERY year in the NFL where teams rest their starters after clinching playoff spots and stop giving a fukk the rest of the way.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
2 of the greatest game ever played and neither would have meant shyt in a year with a 12 team playoff :francis:

Neither would have:

Texas vs OU 08
Bama vs UGA 2012
Auburn vs Mizz 2013
Auburn vs UGA 2017
Bama vs UGA 2018
LSU vs UGA 2019
Michigan vs OSU the past two years

fukk a twelve team playoff :manny:

Those two games were the real National Championship games those years

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
To keep it a stack, CFB been a slow dying product for at least 8 or so years, they might as well optimize the emphasis on the playoff and massive brands by making it to where the playoff is bigger (numerically and in terms of coverage)

There's no way, to me, that CFB trends up again with how its currently structured and who currently has power. And this is pretty much the warnings that was associated with the major moves made in the early 2010s :manny: