The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if Buford wasn’t so far from the city I’d go catch some games. I heard that football program literally built that city from a country ass town with 2 lights to one of the best places to live in metro Atlanta. Their school & stadium look like mini college ones. I’d put Buford against any high school from Cali, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Louisiana etc.

This some movie shyt

Buford definitely big time but they choked last year. They didn’t come close to winning state last year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Its wild that Saban got what 8-10 titles? But I don't think there's any more heavy pressure on someone next year than him.

More than LincGOAT & Caleb
More than the two time defending National Champs UGA & Kirby
More than Khaki Pants
More than Bum ass Sark
More than Ryan Day
More than Brian Kelly

If Saban don't win a title next year people (and really the BAMA fanbase) gonna be looking at him with the :mjpls: look
Lol this is a dumb take. Expectations among fans are as low as they've been in awhile with our QB situation being so bad. We’re just waiting on Julian Sayin to get here

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Are they expected to make a run, obviously they have talent everywhere, do they have a qb? Really think Saban fukked up by not landing legit arms like Sam Hartman or Devin Leary. Two Qbs who have thrown 35+ TDs in season (Hartman done it twice) with wayyyy lesser talent, have tons of experience, good leaders and have winning seasons under their belts.
They’re Alabama. Of course they are.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Why is there pressure on Saban to win another title this year? From who? He’s gonna be here another 10 years he’ll have at least 2-3 more before he’s done

:mjlol: This nikka 70 something, be the fukk for real, he’s probably gone this or next year, and it’s probably not happening in two years, but Bama has expectations period
Yes, the playoffs at least

Silkk

Daps
:mjlol: This nikka 70 something, be the fukk for real, he’s probably gone this or next year, and it’s probably not happening in two years, but Bama has expectations period

Ehhh, If we go 11-2 and win the Pac 12 thats still a great year for us.

All things considered and as close as we were last year even with our trash defense we should definitely be aiming to be in this year though

shyt gonna be so watered down after this year i’d expect us, Mich (long as Harbaugh is there), and OSU to be in the playoffs damn near every year

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Its wild that Saban got what 8-10 titles? But I don't think there's any more heavy pressure on someone next year than him.

More than LincGOAT & Caleb
More than the two time defending National Champs UGA & Kirby
More than Khaki Pants
More than Bum ass Sark
More than Ryan Day
More than Brian Kelly

If Saban don't win a title next year people (and really the BAMA fanbase) gonna be looking at him with the :mjpls: look

I don’t think there’s any pressure on Saban at all, most people don’t think we gone be shyt this year anyway and that Georgia and LSU has surpassed us in the SEC, we playing with house money.

Plus Saban has solidified himself as the GOAT, anymore titles is just icing on the cake of his legacy.

Ryan Day, Lincoln Riley, and Dabo I think got pressure though.

Silkk

Daps
I don’t think there’s any pressure on Saban at all, most people don’t think we gone be shyt this year anyway and that Georgia and LSU has surpassed us in the SEC, we playing with house money.

Plus Saban has solidified himself as the GOAT, anymore titles is just icing on the cake of his legacy.

Ryan Day, Lincoln Riley, and Dabo I think got pressure though.
UGA are coming off back to back Nattys with Stinky Bennett

You gonna feel that way after yall catch an L? :usure:

I’ve NEVER seen a Bama fan content with an L even if they were playing a better/more talented team (which rarely happens) even going back to 2014 when Zeke went off

Give me a year similar to this when yall were expected to be down/have QB issues and not compete? Cause even in 2014 & 2016 I don’t remember nobody ever talking about not winning it all once the ball kicked off

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol sure they are
We just lost Bryce and Will and are bringing in a new OC and DC. Not saying expectations aren’t a title but no one is looking at this season as make or break for Saban. Everyone knows it will be tough for us to win a title this year

71, and? Our damn president is 80 and we've seen other coaches in worse physical shape than Saban coach til they were 80 and longer. 10 years is probably a stretch but he'll be here another 5 at least. 6-8 more years is probably most realistic.