PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We just lost Bryce and Will and are bringing in a new OC and DC. Not saying expectations aren’t a title but no one is looking at this season as make or break for Saban. Everyone knows it will be tough for us to win a title this year

71, and? Our damn president is 80 and we've seen other coaches in worse physical shape than Saban coach til they were 80 and longer. 10 years is probably a stretch but he'll be here another 5 at least. 6-8 more years is probably most realistic.
You can’t compare coaches to coaches this ain’t a video game, coaching at Bama and the stress of winning non stop has to shave years off you, you got some pie in the sky aspirations, you may get 3 years 6 is a stretch

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
UGA are coming off back to back Nattys with Stinky Bennett

You gonna feel that way after yall catch an L? :usure:

I’ve NEVER seen a Bama fan content with an L even if they were playing a better/more talented team (which rarely happens) even going back to 2014 when Zeke went off

Give me a year similar to this when yall were expected to be down/have QB issues and not compete? Cause even in 2014 & 2016 I don’t remember nobody ever talking about not winning it all once the ball kicked off

Nah I’m not saying I will be content nor the fanbase, we expect to be competing for a title. I’m just saying, the outside perception of Alabama is that it’s not longer the premier program.

I’ll give you a year though, 2015. Everything was good heading into the season except for the QB, there were 5 QBs competing for the starting job, eventually narrowing down to 2 QBs at the start of the season. It was a glaring issue though, so glaring that Auburn was actually picked to win the west the season. Then of course the Ole Miss loss happened and after that people was like “Alabama was done” “Alabama has a Nick Saban problem” and stuff like that, ended up running the table and winning the National Title.

Point is, it’s wild how Alabama can go two years without winning a title and the sky is falling but other elite programs can go 10-15 years without winning one and nobody bats an eye.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We just lost Bryce and Will and are bringing in a new OC and DC. Not saying expectations aren’t a title but no one is looking at this season as make or break for Saban. Everyone knows it will be tough for us to win a title this year
Who said that? :what:

He has like 8 titles and EVERYONE refers to him as the GOAT college coach :what:

Silkk

Daps
Nah I’m not saying I will be content nor the fanbase, we expect to be competing for a title. I’m just saying, the outside perception of Alabama is that it’s not longer the premier program.

I’ll give you a year though, 2015. Everything was good heading into the season except for the QB, there were 5 QBs competing for the starting job, eventually narrowing down to 2 QBs at the start of the season. It was a glaring issue though, so glaring that Auburn was actually picked to win the west the season. Then of course the Ole Miss loss happened and after that people was like “Alabama was done” “Alabama has a Nick Saban problem” and stuff like that, ended up running the table and winning the National Title.

Point is, it’s wild how Alabama can go two years without winning a title and the sky is falling but other elite programs can go 10-15 years without winning one and nobody bats an eye.
Bull FUCCKIN Shiit :russ:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You can’t compare coaches to coaches this ain’t a video game, coaching at Bama and the stress of winning non stop has to shave years off you, you got some pie in the sky aspirations, you may get 3 years 6 is a stretch
Yea you can’t compare Saban to those other bums you right. He’ll be here another 5 years at least guaranteed
Who said that? :what:

He has like 8 titles and EVERYONE refers to him as the GOAT college coach :what:
Then why the hell is he under the most pressure to win:what:

Silkk

Daps
Yea you can’t compare Saban to those other bums you right. He’ll be here another 5 years at least guaranteed

Then why the hell is he under the most pressure to win:what:
Because of the standard he set because of his greatness :comeon:

Same as LeBron every season

Silkk

Daps
Everybody saying Georgia is that program now

This just what I’ve been told :yeshrug:
I haven’t seen that, If anything i’ve been seeing UGA getting slighted and disrespected and people still talking about how Kirby is only 1-3 vs Saban.

And thats coming off a 65-7 national title game win :bryan:

Im not sure what it is with Georgia, Everybody knows they’re legit and would run most teams off the field but when it comes to getting talked about/media attention they’re behind Bama, Ohio State, Texas, Michigan, USC, and now even Colorado.

Maybe it’s their lack of star power or something :ld:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I haven’t seen that, If anything i’ve been seeing UGA getting slighted and disrespected and people still talking about how Kirby is only 1-3 vs Saban.

And thats coming off a 65-7 national title game win :bryan:

Im not sure what it is with Georgia, Everybody knows they’re legit and would run most teams off the field but when it comes to getting talked about/media attention they’re behind Bama, Ohio State, Texas, Michigan, USC, and now even Colorado.

Maybe it’s their lack of star power or something :ld:
The fore mention programs have been good for multiple decades with die hard fans and multiple championships to back it up (except scUM and their cuckold title with Nebraska from 97 :lolbron:) . Georgia is like Miami back in the 90s where you know that are great but they don't have that long tradition rich history where people want to talk about them year in and out regardless of record. If they can stay dominant and win more titles over the next decade, then the yearly narrative about them should change.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bama fans acting like y’all wasn’t ready to take Nick out back and old yeller him, but i guess maybe y’all coming back to reality
Bama fans trying to play both sides so they always come out on top.

If they have an average year they’ll say “we knew this would happen,we didn’t have the right QB :ItsOver:

If they have a good year then they’ll say “we knew this would happen, never doubt the goat :damn: