PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The fore mention programs have been good for multiple decades with die hard fans and multiple championships to back it up (except scUM and their cuckold title with Nebraska from 97 :lolbron:) . Georgia is like Miami back in the 90s where you know that are great but they don't have that long tradition rich history where people want to talk about them year in and out regardless of record. If they can stay dominant and win more titles over the next decade, then the yearly narrative about them should change.

Tf :comeon:

Bruh you drinking

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bama fans trying to play both sides so they always come out on top.

If they have an average year they’ll say “we knew this would happen,we didn’t have the right QB :ItsOver:

If they have a good year then they’ll say “we knew this would happen, never doubt the goat :damn:

I don’t know what’s going to happen honestly

I just know we’ll be better than that pedophile led coach in west Georgia :manny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I haven’t seen that, If anything i’ve been seeing UGA getting slighted and disrespected and people still talking about how Kirby is only 1-3 vs Saban.

And thats coming off a 65-7 national title game win :bryan:

Im not sure what it is with Georgia, Everybody knows they’re legit and would run most teams off the field but when it comes to getting talked about/media attention they’re behind Bama, Ohio State, Texas, Michigan, USC, and now even Colorado.

Maybe it’s their lack of star power or something :ld:

Georgia is a brand name but not a blue blood

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Bama fans trying to play both sides so they always come out on top.

If they have an average year they’ll say “we knew this would happen,we didn’t have the right QB :ItsOver:

If they have a good year then they’ll say “we knew this would happen, never doubt the goat :damn:
My guy I can tell you I don't expect shyt. Nobody knows qb or what the new folks bring and that ain't an excuse. As a fan of course I'd be cool with a run. Honestly, I don't see us in ATL or playoffs without some miracle.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what’s going to happen honestly

I just know we’ll be better than that pedophile led coach in west Georgia :manny:
After the embarrassing display y’all athletic department done showed this past year you can’t be talking about morals breh :ItsOver:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kelly isn't recruiting Louisiana very well either.
He is only probably going to get 2 out of the top 10 kids in Louisiana this year. Also I'm hearing he isn't doing a very good job establishing relationships in Louisiana. But if you think LSU long term success is recruiting out of the Midwest then.......

8-B4-D215-E-92-C8-4-B6-C-9-CEE-6-C42-AFBA471-E.png

E4-BA42-FF-0-C3-C-4-F57-86-D0-0-CBF77474683.jpg