smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

th

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Funny thought that popped into my head today, being that it's almost that time of year again. My Dad passed July 3rd of 2021, He was actually doing pretty good at the hospital the couple days before he was moved to hospice. so the doc came for a visit. He's giving him the details and the news isn't good, but he's not giving us a time table. I look at my dad and he looks at me, and it's like we read each other's minds. so I asked the doc, "Will he make it through college football season" Doctor looks at me and my dad like we are both crazy, dude probably could give a fukk about sports and is just puzzled.

I say that to say this.

ITS NOT CRAZY, ITS SPORTS!!!!! RTR!!!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its wild that Saban got what 8-10 titles? But I don't think there's any more heavy pressure on someone next year than him.

More than LincGOAT & Caleb
More than the two time defending National Champs UGA & Kirby
More than Khaki Pants
More than Bum ass Sark
More than Ryan Day
More than Brian Kelly

If Saban don't win a title next year people (and really the BAMA fanbase) gonna be looking at him with the :mjpls: look

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn the rich get richer

Man if Buford wasn’t so far from the city I’d go catch some games. I heard that football program literally built that city from a country ass town with 2 lights to one of the best places to live in metro Atlanta. Their school & stadium look like mini college ones. I’d put Buford against any high school from Cali, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Louisiana etc.

This some movie shyt

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Its wild that Saban got what 8-10 titles? But I don't think there's any more heavy pressure on someone next year than him.

More than Khaki Pants
More than Bum ass Sark
More than Ryan Day
More than Brian Kelly

If Saban don't win a title next year people (and really the BAMA fanbase) gonna be looking at him with the :mjpls: look
Pressure is def on, y’all gotta hit the playoffs this year or folks gon get really upset, i imagine osu folks getting right about not beating us

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

More than Khaki Pants
More than Bum ass Sark
More than Ryan Day
More than Brian Kelly

Are they expected to make a run, obviously they have talent everywhere, do they have a qb? Really think Saban fukked up by not landing legit arms like Sam Hartman or Devin Leary. Two Qbs who have thrown 35+ TDs in season (Hartman done it twice) with wayyyy lesser talent, have tons of experience, good leaders and have winning seasons under their belts.