• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This muthafukka stay crying

:unimpressed: Well maybe if he didn’t hoard kids only to cut/transfer a good number of them out every year maybe nikkas could compete

But still nick relax

Interesting list ...I guess IU, Purdue, and Illinois don't have huge expenses to cover (coaches salaries, etc.)?

Probably because the b ball squad does numbers for those schools not in the 1% of football
Kennesaw State?! :mjlol:

Dudes at Kennesaw State would watch UGA over their own school. How the fukk are they on the list

But they probably got low overhead
@Malcolmxxx_23 Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, or Bama this year? :lupe:
Heard he’s all in on usc :lolbron:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Watching Ohio State/Purdue 2018 on BTN

That game still don’t make sense, Rondale Moore went crazy

I loved that game, and it made perfect sense nole ain’t have an answer for brhoms offensive mind with actual athletes, and a defense that was plugging up urbans fast ball

What happens when you can’t over power the team across the field with sheer number of talent, urban and noles ain’t have the answer sway

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I loved that game, and it made perfect sense nole ain’t have an answer for brhoms offensive mind with actual athletes, and a defense that was plugging up urbans fast ball

What happens when you can’t over power the team across the field with sheer number of talent, urban and noles ain’t have the answer sway
Who is Noles? You mean Schiano who was DC in 2018?

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps

The hell? how do you relcass up 2 classes lmao Lane wild. Bro must've been on that billy Madison accelerated learning program

Ever since this, Napier has bounced back bringing in a few commits, including Jamonta Waller the #1 rated player in Mississippi.

Got the #3 class on 247's 2024 Team Rankings at the moment.

A long way to go before signing day, but a good response to losing a QB recruit.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Who is Noles? You mean Schiano who was DC in 2018?

NjU7.gif

Whoever idgaf