Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
New

What Deion is doing vs the reality of Colorado is two entirely different things, like @Whips-n-Chains said, another coach and none of this is happening Colorado been struggling to get recruits forever, Nebraska too, and now that they are in the big, you can’t convince Texas kids to come play and still get a game in Texas. Nebraskas always had the want to, they just so isolated and a lot of the advantages they had are gone (ironically Colorado and Nebraska used to eat off of half qualifying kids)

Proximity to talent, and their winning

Nebraska has just as much want to as osu the issue is closeness to talent

You can’t compare Deion to a random dude. Former pro players carry cache that can’t be replicated. Once the hype dies down and they are losing games by 20-30 points can he walk back into those living rooms and sell the same dream.

Entire world :what:
Of course its about the coach, It still proves the point though.

We’re a top 3 CFB job and we couldn’t even pull talent from California when Bum Ass Helton was here.

Lesson learned is not to hire a bum ass coach.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Of course its about the coach, It still proves the point though.

We’re a top 3 CFB job and we couldn’t even pull talent from California when Bum Ass Helton was here.

Lesson learned is not to hire a bum ass coach.
But it doesn’t, Deion's one of one, and if he don’t start winning soon that will dry up quicker than a bad Bih p*ssy when you tell her no too often

Silkk

Daps
If any game should have been clapped for a year or so would've thought it would've been UF/LSU but NOPE

Silkk

Daps
I really hope they explain how they're gonna determine who gets to Atlanta cause a 16 team league with no divisions and 8 game conference schedule is going to be straight up F-u-c-k-e-r-y :snoop:

They gonna fukk around and have somebody like Mizzou, Kentucky, A&M, or SCAR sneak in one year :skip:

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Napier on the clock, just dont know it yet..

Not looking good in gainesville
I been saying since the season ended he'll be done in 3 years. Team looks and plays like some hoes under him just like they did under everyone since Meyer except for Mullen. Stupid mufukkas should've never fired him :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
I need to go through and peep everything cause its no doubt somebody who came up like a mofo. Need to look over the Mississippi schools, Kentucky, & SCAR schedules.

Silkk

Daps
If i'm in the Big 12/ACC i'm hitting a :whew: after seeing not only these SEC & Big Ten schedules but the tough ass OOC games these mofos have too :huhldup:

LSU got USC in Vegas and ucla at home
UGA got Clemson in Atlanta
A&M got Notre Dame coming in

:whew: