The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Arkansas' schedule sets up really nice.....No Bama, No Georgia, Texas at Home, Still neutral site vs A&M

Auburn still getting fuccked :russ: they miss LSU though, Which again I think the LSU vs Auburn rivalry is way more important than LSU/Florida but I guess they tried to give em a little break

Silkk

Daps
I kinda forgot the playoff was going to 12, That takes a little bit of the air out of the balloon :ld:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If i'm in the Big 12/ACC i'm hitting a :whew: after seeing not only these SEC & Big Ten schedules but the tough ass OOC games these mofos have too :huhldup:

LSU got USC in Vegas and ucla at home
UGA got Clemson in Atlanta
A&M got Notre Dame coming in

:whew:
If ACC president wasnt such a bytch, we would be sitting right but with the tv deal he did with ESPN and locked it in for 20 years :snoop: the conference days are numbered

No way teams lose that much money on table that B1G and SEC is about to see and stay in ACC. Its only a matter of time, sad to see it go, they had enough to thrive honestly

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Napier on the clock, just dont know it yet..

Not looking good in gainesville

he's fine. he's getting 4 years minimum. too much money invested and who could UF realistically get that would leave their program that's rolling to come to UF knowing if by the end of year 2 things aren't sky high, they're at risk of being fired?

Silkk

Daps
he's fine. he's getting 4 years minimum. too much money invested and who could UF realistically get that would leave their program that's rolling to come to UF knowing if by the end of year 2 things aren't sky high, they're at risk of being fired?
He's trash :usure:

When he goes 6-6 and 5-7 he's getting tossed the fukk outta there, Don't even matter who is next. UF is not content with his bum ass results :camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He's trash :usure:

When he goes 6-6 and 5-7 he's getting tossed the fukk outta there, Don't even matter who is next. UF is not content with his bum ass results :camby:

Napier was the “dont care who’s next” and look at where we’re at now? You gotta give coaches time bruh. UF’s infrastructure was broken under Mullen and UF’s UAA isn’t all in on football like say UGA and Bama are. They’re more worried about being the Stanford of the SEC and splitting up the money between all sports rather than investing the lionshare of money to football and give the other sports scrap. Saban and Kirby get blank checks to do whatever they want, Napier doesn’t have that luxury. UF’s athletic department not willing to go all in on NIL like other big wigs to secure these ELITE recruits. That’s well known

Silkk

Daps
Napier was the “dont care who’s next” and look at where we’re at now? You gotta give coaches time bruh. UF’s infrastructure was broken under Mullen and UF’s UAA isn’t all in on football like say UGA and Bama are. They’re more worried about being the Stanford of the SEC and splitting up the money between all sports rather than investing the lionshare of money to football and give the other sports scrap. Saban and Kirby get blank checks to do whatever they want, Napier doesn’t have that luxury. UF’s athletic department not willing to go all in on NIL like other big wigs to secure these ELITE recruits. That’s well known
Thats the point breh, Mullen was winning in spite of that :dwillhuh: he had one down year when he had won 10, 11, and eight games (covid year) prior

He was a tossed shoe/TD away from winning the SEC and making the playoffs :dwillhuh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Thats the point breh, Mullen was winning in spite of that :dwillhuh: he had one down year when he had won 10, 11, and eight games (covid year) prior

He was a tossed shoe/TD away from winning the SEC and making the playoffs :dwillhuh:

A tossed shoe away? We still lost to Bama the following week. Mullen didnt care for recruiting and our defenses the last two years under him were 2 of the worst in Gator history. He won with Mac players but once HE had to win with HIS players….he couldn’t do it.

What was his excuse his last year only winning 4 games before he was fired?

Silkk

Daps
A tossed shoe away? We still lost to Bama the following week. Mullen didnt care for recruiting and our defenses the last two years under him were 2 of the worst in Gator history. He won with Mac players but once HE had to win with HIS players….he couldn’t do it.

What was his excuse his last year only winning 4 games before he was fired?
He had a bad year breh, shyt happens all the time. B.Kelly went 4-8 at ND and then turned it around again the next season. You can't say he won with Mac's players after all of the success at Miss St he had with his players and the fact that Mac didn't even win with his own players.

Never did you EVER see a UF team look as bytchmade as this under Mullen: