PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He had a bad year breh, shyt happens all the time. B.Kelly went 4-8 at ND and then turned it around again the next season. You can't say he won with Mac's players after all of the success at Miss St he had with his players and the fact that Mac didn't even win with his own players.

Never did you EVER see a UF team look as bytchmade as this under Mullen:

:dwillhuh:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
He had a bad year breh, shyt happens all the time. B.Kelly went 4-8 at ND and then turned it around again the next season. You can't say he won with Mac's players after all of the success at Miss St he had with his players and the fact that Mac didn't even win with his own players.

Never did you EVER see a UF team look as bytchmade as this under Mullen:

The team checked out when they noticed the HC checked out

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Tallahassee, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Jacksonville, Florida
Knoxville, TN, 8 hour drive, 1 hour flight
Austin, TX
Starkville, MS, 9 hour drive, 1 hour flight

There are 3 actual road games on that schedule :unimpressed:. They dont leave the fukkin state until week 10 smfh

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Tallahassee, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Jacksonville, Florida
Austin, TX

There are 3 actual road games on that schedule :unimpressed:. They dont leave the fukkin state until week 10 smfh
OK

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Tallahassee, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville, Florida
Jacksonville, Florida
Austin, TX

That's not in order bruh :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Arkansas' schedule sets up really nice.....No Bama, No Georgia, Texas at Home, Still neutral site vs A&M

Auburn still getting fuccked :russ: they miss LSU though, Which again I think the LSU vs Auburn rivalry is way more important than LSU/Florida but I guess they tried to give em a little break
Yeah any format that involved them still playing UGA was gonna have to require LSU off the boos as a permanent. Imma hate to lose that mf and running up the score on @O.iatlhawksfan but them nikkas'll get fukked up by Ole Piss and A&M enough

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You can’t compare Deion to a random dude. Former pro players carry cache that can’t be replicated. Once the hype dies down and they are losing games by 20-30 points can he walk back into those living rooms and sell the same dream.

Entire world :what:
Craziest shyt I ever seen :dead:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah any format that involved them still playing UGA was gonna have to require LSU off the boos as a permanent. Imma hate to lose that mf and running up the score on @O.iatlhawksfan but them nikkas'll get fukked up by Ole Piss and A&M enough
Don’t understand them keeping A&M; LSU fans don’t even care about that game, and Texas is in the SEC they need to be pushing that rivalry

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don’t understand them keeping A&M; LSU fans don’t even care about that game, and Texas is in the SEC they need to be pushing that rivalry
I think McElroy said this shyt or someone, but basically every team in the SEC wants Texas. Outside of Auburn, the Misses and USC/Kentucky/Vandy (the nikkas that probably shouldn’t exist), that’s facts.

You alr know y’all gonna be under A&M and OU in the rival rankings. The Jerry Bowl w Arkansas gonna be #3 (imo). I’d have y’all ahead of Missouri in line though, which may be controversial