The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
you can look back at any qb recruiting ranking and realize that shyt aint law. 1 of the harder positions to evaluate

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

A Buckeye sees who the real is Harbaugh :salute:

I was with him 100% til that last part, "not just football, all student athletes to share".. Nikka WHAT?! :why: These dudes literally get on field risking it all and when the convo is finally being had about players getting their fair share, they have to split with people who never put on a helmet?? :pacspit:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I was with him 100% til that last part, "not just football, all student athletes to share".. Nikka WHAT?! :why: These dudes literally get on field risking it all and when the convo is finally being had about players getting their fair share, they have to split with people who never put on a helmet?? :pacspit:
I understand what you are saying but they might feel the only way to the conversation moving is to include all sports. We know Football is #1 at least 90% of D1 schools except like (UK, Duke, IU, Kansas, UConn, ect..). That convo isn't moving forward with just football the other sports not having it:manny:. I think it's some female athletes at Oregon suing the school over how NIL is handled currently:francis::russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

PAC 12 comeback :ohlawd:

undertaker-coffin.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

PAC 12 comeback :ohlawd:

Money obviously talks or these moves wouldn't have been made in the first place, but this is (or was) the ONLY power 5 conference where non-money sports have any wiggle room to even feel like they can opine on what's happening. It's gonna take both a few years of OSU/WSU showing that they made the brand thrive (relatively), plus the new arrangements failing for others, but I could see there being a few programs that consider coming back.

My shortlist of comeback schools (without having read the linked article) would be Utah, ASU, Stanford, Cal and UCLA. Could also see BYU taking a look at joining, if they get lost in the B12 totem pole or just really don't want to be with Utah

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Theres more to this story: he must sukk azz. He must be the Brock Berlin of this era. Cuz dude was a 5*. Utah don't want him? Colorado? Oregon St? Texas A&M? Miami? Nobody? Seems odd
He's probably guaranteed to start right away there, Still though I would think he could get that same guarantee at Miami or Houston. Most of the spots you named got QBs coming back