• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Theres more to this story: he must sukk azz. He must be the Brock Berlin of this era. Cuz dude was a 5*. Utah don't want him? Colorado? Oregon St? Texas A&M? Miami? Nobody? Seems odd

Boise back and nikkaz can't stand it :banderas:

Group of five CFP spot is ours

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
nikka actually chose Boise…..:francis:

Yeah that’s wild, they must have sold him on he could easily transition back to p5 in a year or two

With how crazy college football is Underwood can easily end up in the portal next year

Nothing surprises me anymore

This, kid could be in the portal next winter on his way to some big school with another check, this shyt means nothing when you win or flip a kid, hell it don’t even matter if he plays

that 2022 class with will, grant, sabb, graham, moore, berry, morris, loveland would be top 5 reranked

we will see how 2023 and 2024 look

stop star gazing

Yes and no, i get you and @Trust Me points

We need to continue to target guys with good floors and build them up into studs, but we also need to get some 1:1 guys too, they make a difference, and allow you to do things on either side of the ball for multiple years that certain teams can’t, imagine if we got the dynamic duo of jobo and hutch for for 3 seasons because they came in damn near at their final forms. If we plan to take that final leap and be in the top 1% of football we have to find a way to get more 5 stars/top 100 guys, I’m not saying you base your whole roster or even half, but we need more than 5 every 5-6 years

Boise back and nikkaz can't stand it :banderas:

Group of five CFP spot is ours

I don’t think anyone’s mad, i think you have to figure out your identity since the rest of the mwc caught up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah that’s wild, they must have sold him on he could easily transition back to p5 in a year or two

This, kid could be in the portal next winter on his way to some big school with another check, this shyt means nothing when you win or flip a kid, hell it don’t even matter if he plays

We need to continue to target guys with good floors and build them up into studs, but we also need to get some 1:1 guys too, they make a difference, and allow you to do things on either side of the ball for multiple years that certain teams can’t, imagine if we got the dynamic duo of jobo and hutch for for 3 seasons because they came in damn near at their final forms. If we plan to take that final leap and be in the top 1% of football we have to find a way to get more 5 stars/top 100 guys, I’m not saying you base your whole roster or even half, but we need more than 5 every 5-6 years

I don’t think anyone’s mad, i think you have to figure out your identity since the rest of the mwc caught up

Ashton Jeanty who lead the nation in yards from scrimmage
best pk in cfb Jonah Dalmas
now the number 1 qb recruit from last year

back.gif

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

that will never be us
thank God for the portal.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
that will never be us
thank God for the portal.

Oh i know, but i was more so saying the way to stepping forward

We won’t be getting that heat from the portal, but we will get solid guys from time to time, buddy from coastal, last year our center, that I’m happy with, but you know, we always want more

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
that 2022 class with will, grant, sabb, graham, moore, berry, morris, loveland would be top 5 reranked

we will see how 2023 and 2024 look

stop star gazing
Not big on the "stars" matter shyt because pretty easy to see Michigan staff identifies low ranked kids & develops them better than just about any elite program in the country. Harbaugh doesn't help our recruiting with the constant flirting with the NFL.TBH it's pretty easy to negative recruit us rn (Harbaugh might leave at any time, the offense isn't really tailored towards elite WR's ect.) hell even Mike Hart was honest yesterday about it. All that matters is we keep winning no program this decade has been better than Michigan besides UGA. If we win tomorrow, I hope Harbaugh makes a decision quickly either sign the extension or head off to the NFL. He's built the program up he either stays meaning extension (recruiting will get better) or Sherrone takes over see if he can maintain what Harbaugh built. I do think Sherrone could elevate our recruiting as the HC. It's going to really depend on how much of the staff he retains from Harbaugh

vino

Superstar
Daps
A, when does the covid year ends. Is next year the last year? I agree with JJ Watt, I don’t want to see anymore 7 or 8 year players and no more extended year waiver. They can carry their asses to NFL tryouts.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A, when does the covid year ends. Is next year the last year? I agree with JJ Watt, I don’t want to see anymore 7 or 8 year players and no more extended year waiver. They can carry their asses to NFL tryouts.

Last year is 2026, because all the 2020 Covid freshmen were given 2 more years of eligibility.

There's still injury/medical redshirts who will get extra years, but for the most part 2026 should end the super seniors.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Money obviously talks or these moves wouldn't have been made in the first place, but this is (or was) the ONLY power 5 conference where non-money sports have any wiggle room to even feel like they can opine on what's happening. It's gonna take both a few years of OSU/WSU showing that they made the brand thrive (relatively), plus the new arrangements failing for others, but I could see there being a few programs that consider coming back.

My shortlist of comeback schools (without having read the linked article) would be Utah, ASU, Stanford, Cal and UCLA. Could also see BYU taking a look at joining, if they get lost in the B12 totem pole or just really don't want to be with Utah

Dont listen to Canzano he is a salty Oregon St grad who mad they got left behind. ...Clickbait.

Nobody wants to go back to a conference with no tv deal

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dont listen to Canzano he is a salty Oregon St grad who mad they got left behind. ...Clickbait.

Nobody wants to go back to a conference with no tv deal
The narrative fits my bias :hubie: I would hope the ex-PAC 12 schools would be forced back in if it was possible (same thing for the Big 12 departures btw)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not big on the "stars" matter shyt because pretty easy to see Michigan staff identifies low ranked kids & develops them better than just about any elite program in the country. Harbaugh doesn't help our recruiting with the constant flirting with the NFL.TBH it's pretty easy to negative recruit us rn (Harbaugh might leave at any time, the offense isn't really tailored towards elite WR's ect.) hell even Mike Hart was honest yesterday about it. All that matters is we keep winning no program this decade has been better than Michigan besides UGA. If we win tomorrow, I hope Harbaugh makes a decision quickly either sign the extension or head off to the NFL. He's built the program up he either stays meaning extension (recruiting will get better) or Sherrone takes over see if he can maintain what Harbaugh built. I do think Sherrone could elevate our recruiting as the HC. It's going to really depend on how much of the staff he retains from Harbaugh
thank-you-gif-the-office-steve-carell.gif