• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

And idiot on here once said Brian Kelly isn’t building good relationship with the coaches in Louisiana and he can’t recruit the state

Don't be scared to say my name bytch ass nikka. And I know you lack the critical thinking skills to discern certain things but in just about all the big recruitments LSU has won Frank Wilson is highlighted for the job he did and not fukking Brian Kelly. Brian Kelly would tell you out of his own mouth he doesn't like to recruit.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
12219590.jpeg

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Don't be scared to say my name bytch ass nikka. And I know you lack the critical thinking skills to discern certain things but in just about all the big recruitments LSU has won Frank Wilson is highlighted for the job he did and not fukking Brian Kelly. Brian Kelly would tell you out of his own mouth he doesn't like to recruit.
Did your goofy sources tell you that?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Frank Wilson is calling a lot of the shots more than people think. Think about this Brian Kelly brought in a coaching staff that was a mix of Louisiana guys and guys he worked with in the past

Frank Wilson- Louisiana guy
Brad Davis- Louisiana guy
Joe Sloan- Louisiana guy
Cortez Hankton- Louisiana guy
Bill polien- BK guy
Kerry Cooks- BK guy
Matt House- BK guy
Robert steeples- BK guy
Mike Denbrock - BK guy

2 years later the Louisiana guys are the best coaches in the staff BY FAR and BK guys are all gone, them guys couldn’t relate to Louisiana kids and couldn’t recruit for shyt. Now he’s looking at Frank Wilson basically looking for guidance on who to hire with Louisiana ties. Blake Baker has Louisiana ties, Corey Raymond will be announced soon, and they went after Bo Davis hard who is a LSU alum.

Did your goofy sources tell you that?

:mjlol: Did your remedial ass forget you just made a post basically confirming what I said almost a year ago. You are literally too stupid for me to continue to engage with.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjlol: Did your remedial ass forget you just made a post basically confirming what I said almost a year ago. You are literally too stupid for me to continue to engage with.
Where did I say BK not recruiting you read what you wanna read dumbass

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

shyt like this makes me think Harbaugh’s 100% gone after this season. This dude keeps emptyin his clip over and over at the big wigs up top. What sane man would continue to call out the CFB gods, if he intended to stay in college?

But then again we’re talkin bout Harbaugh here.. so who knows? :yeshrug: Dude might want every bit of smoke.