• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This guy still ain’t get the memo

I’m oblivious just like you when we mention beating you guys 3 years in a row :troll:

Hey go where the money is, but will he stay

LSU about to be a problem man. Brian Kelly scooped damn near all the top hs recruits. Everyone knew he was headed there, I don’t know why playing the suspense game.

He was aboard til he got incentivized to go to the boot, no Ill will, hope the kid balls out, but when kids flip late, it feels like the school they choose ain’t they final stop, we shall see, baton ain’t a bad place to be

vino

Superstar
Daps
He was aboard til he got incentivized to go to the boot, no Ill will, hope the kid balls out, but when kids flip late, it feels like the school they choose ain’t they final stop, we shall see, baton ain’t a bad place to be

I think Harbaugh having rumors of leaving hurt Michigan from getting Bryce. But, I do agree that anything can happen so there’s a lot time to work a flip.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think Harbaugh having rumors of leaving hurt Michigan from getting Bryce. But, I do agree that anything can happen so there’s a lot time to work a flip.
It's killed any momentum for the last 3 classes. It's fukkin ridiculous.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I think it’s over blown, kids gon choose up regardless, it’s only 3 coaches you know fo sho ain’t going anywhere soon Nick, Kirby, and dabo, if you a 5 star or top 100 the new coach would be a fool to run you off

It's killed any momentum for the last 3 classes. It's fukkin ridiculous.

nikkas who wanted to come will, nikkas lookin for an excuse found one (to me)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Say breh.. not tryna be a dikk.. but don't ya'll got an LSU thread? Ya'll be spammin the fukk outta this thread.

Congrats on Underwood tho :yeshrug:
i get it bro.. i would feel the same way if i was a Michigan fan.... You might wanna log off until tmw

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
i get it bro.. i would feel the same way if i was a Michigan fan.... You might wanna log off until tmw
How’d I know you’d reply w some bullshyt like this? We’ll be just fine. We got our QB in Carter Smith. You follow recruiting so I’m sure you know who he is. In case you don’t, just google Mr. Football for the state of Florida.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
How’d I know you’d reply w some bullshyt like this? We’ll be just fine. We got our QB in Carter Smith. You follow recruiting so I’m sure you know who he is. In case you don’t, just google Mr. Football for the state of Florida.
yeah i heard he straight. more of a baseball guy learning how to play qb