PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He want a bag and sites stated he listed Auburn, Bama, LSU and interesting enough Michigan. Michigan would be the best spot for him but I doubt he leave the SEC.

Oh, He has Oregon and FSU. Oregon would
be perfect for him too.

(God I’ve seen what you’ve done for other programs)

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I doubt he’d get in at Michigan. Wanna know why? It’s not even the ‘bag’ rumor that’s goin around. If he only played one season at OM, I’d be more confident. But since he played 2, it comes down to a credit transfer thing. And nobody shoots themselves in the foot when it comes to admissions, than UofM. :unimpressed:
Shea came Ole Miss.Michigan wouldn't take him anyway especially if he wants 1 million :russ: . Blake eats good off Nil because he earned it JJ samething. Michigan doesn't believe in handing over bags of 💰. They'll help you set up whatever you're vision is but outright paying nope

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jase McClellan going to have to hit the portal cuz Bama has too many RBs. Hate to see shyt like this

@CrimsonTider @TUA TAGOVAILOA @RammerJammer

It would be a lil sad seeing dude on another team. Him and Roydell will never be 1st or 2nd rnd picks tho. They kinda stuck. Justice Haynes needs to be rb1

I think Haynes will be RB1, Roydell being the bulldozer, and Jam being the change of pace back.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
img_1512-jpeg.497222

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If this is about McKinley why are you asking them. :mjlol:

UT vs A&M, OU a dark horse. He ain't going to LSU, y'all would have been a legit option if y'all were closer in distance.

I don't care what info you have, I know it isn't a factor for McKinley. His mom cares about academics and being able to see him play home games on Saturday's after watching his brother play on Friday nights. Anyone insinuating NIL is a factor is just setting up an excuse for why a particular school may lose this recruitment.

Is LSU going to some how become a less shytty academic school if that happens :mjlol:

In the frame of this recruitment it's why LSU isn't a real option for him, so it's all I need. :yeshrug:
A goofy