The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
FSU should have declined this game. Georgia trying to send a very stern message man. This type of shyt can haunt FSU next season.
I think it can. I remember when Dan Mullen mailed it in vs OU in the cotton bowl and got smoked. People at the time tried to write it off as it being a "meaningless" bowl game, but these games still do matter to a degree. Not so much in the sense that if you win/lose will mean that you'll be good or bad next year. But if a culture of quitting is permitted in a program, shyt can go side ways real quick.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjlol:you know this only happened because A&M imploded, but you'll conveniently leave that part out. We also cancelled our in home because we stopped recruiting him so what options did that leave him? Concessions had to be made. :yeshrug:
Lmaooo you be having so many funny post to look back on

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lmaooo you be having so many funny post to look back on
Every once in a while you get brave enough to try this back and forth thing with me knowing your IQ is way too low for that. Only a dummy would go pull quotes from when a situation was vastly different and try to use them to dunk on somebody in the present. My quotes proved to be true at that time. shyt changed, you know that, and still won't acknowledge it. Breh gotta grasp at straws trying to find a win in this thread. Chicken shyt as move.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Every once in a while you get brave enough to try this back and forth thing with me knowing your IQ is way too low for that. Only a dummy would go pull quotes from when a situation was vastly different and try to use them to dunk on somebody in the present. My quotes proved to be true at that time. shyt changed, you know that, and still won't acknowledge it. Breh gotta grasp at straws trying to find a win in this thread. Chicken shyt as move.
:dead: I ain’t even read this shyt but there’s a lot of anger in this post you ok?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think Haynes will be RB1, Roydell being the bulldozer, and Jam being the change of pace back.
saban is too loyal imo. McClellan will probably transfer just to have a bigger role for a yr. But if they try to bring him back too, I don't know. Richard Young still on the bench too.

Then its people who claim Lonergan may be the best qb on the roster. Its possible to have too many good players. I think every position just need to be open competition. Best get to play. Haynes clearly is the best rb. Maybe he cant block, but still

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

16861057827_6317609b26_o.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Idk what was going on with Bama oline this year but they were dam near last in country with sacks given up. 49 sacks this season, that is astronomical with the amount of talent they have access to. For reference, Washinton is #4 in country and given up 11 all year. Michigan has passed the ball 200+ LESS times than Wash and has given up 19 sacks.

But with Mich scheme they are HELL on oline so wouldnt be surprised if they get Penix on ground a couple times..