The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I would think that the big Florida programs would have first dibs on local talent.

I dont know about UF/FSU but Miami was on him hard early but honestly with Mario, one of few things wont worry about is oline recruiting.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think it can. I remember when Dan Mullen mailed it in vs OU in the cotton bowl and got smoked. People at the time tried to write it off as it being a "meaningless" bowl game, but these games still do matter to a degree. Not so much in the sense that if you win/lose will mean that you'll be good or bad next year. But if a culture of quitting is permitted in a program, shyt can go side ways real quick.
shyt TCU never picked themselves back up off the mat after the natty, and they actually tried

vino

Superstar
Daps
LSU hs recruiting classes looking very strong. Bryce crystal balled for them by Steve Wiltfong. I wish Bryce stayed home and went to Michigan though. Harabaugh
possibly leaving makes that decision hard to commit to. The positive is he is 2025, so there’s a lot time to flip him.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
LSU hs recruiting classes looking very strong. Bryce crystal balled for them by Steve Wiltfong. I wish Bryce stayed home and went to Michigan though. Harabaugh
possibly leaving makes that decision hard to commit to. The positive is he is 2025, so there’s a lot time to flip him.

We good with Carter Smith. Best of luck to Bryce and Brian Kelly.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Players like Bryce rarely flip

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

If Washington beats Michigan, Saban needs to retire. Cuz that coaching performance cost Bama. Dude was talkin about Michigan huddling made it difficult for the defense to recognize formations.

On another not, this tranfer portal shyt is starting to disgust me. This was really my first yr where I paid lil to jo attention to the nfl and put all my energy ito cfb. This pirtal shyt makin it difficult to continue being a fan.