PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He want a bag and sites stated he listed Auburn, Bama, LSU and interesting enough Michigan. Michigan would be the best spot for him but I doubt he leave the SEC.
I doubt he’d get in at Michigan. Wanna know why? It’s not even the ‘bag’ rumor that’s goin around. If he only played one season at OM, I’d be more confident. But since he played 2, it comes down to a credit transfer thing. And nobody shoots themselves in the foot when it comes to admissions, than UofM. :unimpressed:

vino

Superstar
Daps
I doubt he’d get in at Michigan. Wanna know why? It’s not even the ‘bag’ rumor that’s goin around. If he only played one season at OM, I’d be more confident. But since he played 2, it comes down to a credit transfer thing. And nobody shoots themselves in the foot when it comes to admissions, than UofM. :unimpressed:

Yep and this dude would feast behind michigan line.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd :hubie:at anything happening at Michigan and LSU right now. So much can change in a weeks time.
?

Brian Kelly just fired his whole defensive staff. Dude isn’t going anywhere.

And if Harbaugh leaves which he’s definitely trying to then its clear the black dude will take over.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
?

Brian Kelly just fired his whole defensive staff. Dude isn’t going anywhere.

And if Harbaugh leaves which he’s definitely trying to then its clear the black dude will take over.
Wouldn't it be funny if he fired that staff and then bounced :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think Dante mentally cook in the confidence area. That’s a bad recipe there. It’s one thing to come in college as a back up then I possibly could see this move. But, he was getting reps, lost his spot and now choosing to sit. Yeah, I wouldn’t want that QB as my Qb if I’m a coach.

I think he may be ok, if the system can show him success, he thought he was ready and got humbled, hopefully he will learn

vino

Superstar
Daps
The name is real

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/04/noah-knikka-college-football-recruit/

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Their dip in legit RB talent has been something. Maybe it’s more of a problem with the OL being so much worse than they’ve had in their glory days. But they haven’t a dude I’d say is prime Bama caliber in some time.
We had Gibbs last year

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some of these kids are having to decide between staying in a good program and basically playing for free or leaving to go search for more lucrative NIL elsewhere.

I stated before that a lot of schools NIL funds are exhausted, and the bags just aren't out there. Kids are jumping in expecting to get a whole bunch of offers and it isn't happening. Evan Stewart is experiencing this since entering the portal. Schools he thought would be interested are telling him no thanks. Honestly if a kid hasn't been tampered with they should just stay put.

I honestly thought that was standard, kids already had a wink wink deal through back channels. But as time passes that doesn't seem to be the case, most of these jits flying by the seat of they pants
They are being tampered with and have wink wink deals but when they hit the portal the offer isn there