PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
As long as you stand on it Monday even if it goes the other way.
I like both teams this year, historically Michigan has been a team I rooted for/fan of. I live in Oregon though and have watched the ducks and Huskies quite a bit this year. From what I've seen from Penix, he should be able to handle Michigan just fine.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
cant be.. if they dont have value in the NFL, they damn sure aint no value in college.
I actually don’t know about that tbh. I can’t speak to the NIL market for a RB, but the floor for RBs in the NFL feels way higher than we got in college. At least speaking to the SEC, it kinda feels like there’s a divide where there’s multiple teams that got stellar options, and there’s some that don’t really have one close to Judkins, much less multiple

And like Mr NIL expert @Numpsay said, they probably didn’t value breh more than they valued the league of new stars they were able to acquire. I think that just says more about where they’re at than QJ

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Shiiid what if they were and he wanted more
Yeah that's why I used the word "properly". He was getting taken care of, but if you got word that these new nikkas are getting "how much???", yeah I'm going to need my re-up and if you think I'm playing just watch what I do. We are going to see how much Kiffin values the RB position.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be dope if Nelson went to a MWC school and played right away, I was hoping Dante Moore did the same instead of sitting a year and then who knows if Lanning doesn't decide to dip back in the portal again the next year.

vino

Superstar
Daps
It would be dope if Nelson went to a MWC school and played right away, I was hoping Dante Moore did the same instead of sitting a year and then who knows if Lanning doesn't decide to dip back in the portal again the next year.

Would have been the smart move to make.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah that's why I used the word "properly". He was getting taken care of, but if you got word that these new nikkas are getting "how much???", yeah I'm going to need my re-up and if you think I'm playing just watch what I do. We are going to see how much Kiffin values the RB position.

When a rich nikka want you….

I’m sure he values it, but it’s a 100 million Rbs out there, and maybe it takes 3 to do what he does but fukk it we ball

Figured buddy was going to TAMU

Surprised buddy having to take a look at Boise, is this a one to 2 year thing to get his degree, and maybe get a one year mercenary deal at a P5 later

Some one said…. It might be @Whips-n-Chains or @mozichrome that kids should go G5 for a year get experience, then transfer up, or something to the effect, but you know you bout to sit the bench, why not play in the mw, cusa, American, or sun belt, get some fat on your head from real live game experience and some coaching, then ball and move up

vino

Superstar
Daps
Some one said…. It might be @Whips-n-Chains or @mozichrome that kids should go G5 for a year get experience, then transfer up, or something to the effect, but you know you bout to sit the bench, why not play in the mw, cusa, American, or sun belt, get some fat on your head from real live game experience and some coaching, then ball and move up

I think Dante mentally cook in the confidence area. That’s a bad recipe there. It’s one thing to come in college as a back up then I possibly could see this move. But, he was getting reps, lost his spot and now choosing to sit. Yeah, I wouldn’t want that QB as my Qb if I’m a coach.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When a rich nikka want you….

I’m sure he values it, but it’s a 100 million Rbs out there, and maybe it takes 3 to do what he does but fukk it we ball

Figured buddy was going to TAMU

Surprised buddy having to take a look at Boise, is this a one to 2 year thing to get his degree, and maybe get a one year mercenary deal at a P5 later

boise also has ashton jeany who will make any qb life easy