Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Ryan Day when he saw this dude fukk up vs Michigan

VJ0vFE.gif

After doing much research and being enlightened by my breh @RammerJammer , I've come to the conclusion that Saban just didn't know what to do with him and is going senile :manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
After doing much research and being enlightened by my breh @RammerJammer , I've come to the conclusion that Saban just didn't know what to do with him and is going senile :manny:

I'll hold off on laughing because a lot of the sites are saying he's a damn good blocker. Move him to guard and it could pay off.

fukk Ohio tho.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be dope if Nelson went to a MWC school and played right away, I was hoping Dante Moore did the same instead of sitting a year and then who knows if Lanning doesn't decide to dip back in the portal again the next year.

you can't leave again unless you graduate unless they changed the rules?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
you can't leave again unless you graduate unless they changed the rules?
Yea that's the way its supposed to be, but guys are filing waivers. Some get approved, some don't. It puts the coach in a messed up situation when the NCAA holds everything up. It's been less frequent now that they're allowing the 1 time free transfer go into effect.. but it's still kinda happening.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who’s to say you learn any more sitting on the bench, just cuz it’s 5 stars in your qb room, don’t mean they will push you or make you better, there is no substitute for game experience and game planning week to week, vs you at uga chilling cuz it’s three nikkas in front you

Buddy from Oklahoma via UCF

I totally agree w/ you. Some might learn better from the "packers approach" while other might learn better from just being thrown to the wolves and learning on the fly

It's also different position to position where if you're a frosh WR you might be 1 of 4-6 WRs and you can get some spot duty, some if you're a young CB and only out there for nickel packages. But if you're the QB there are far less opportunities to gain game experience.

If I'm a major 5* recruit, I'm going to the school that puts guys in the pros at my position at an elite clip first, followed by a robust NIL offering.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He’s a good blocker, might have to move to guard.
So

JC Latham
Terion
Kool aid
Turner
Braswell

Are all 1st rnd draft picks? If that happens, Bama should be ashamed. He'll if they go in the 1st 2rnds :what:

Saban needs start using these pass rushers better

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Like I said, Seth is a good blocker, but I think some mental was going on with him when it came to his snaps, like Markelle Fultz when his jumper was broken.

The problem is that the backup Dalcourt wasn’t good either and the Brockermeyer boys haven’t lived up to the hype.

vino

Superstar
Daps
They trying to slander Judkins for wanted the best out his team. Coaches can yell but players can’t.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I totally agree w/ you. Some might learn better from the "packers approach" while other might learn better from just being thrown to the wolves and learning on the fly

It's also different position to position where if you're a frosh WR you might be 1 of 4-6 WRs and you can get some spot duty, some if you're a young CB and only out there for nickel packages. But if you're the QB there are far less opportunities to gain game experience.

If I'm a major 5* recruit, I'm going to the school that puts guys in the pros at my position at an elite clip first, followed by a robust NIL offering.

Yeah but that’s so relative to coaching and talent and year to year that ain’t the same

Joe lsu (you think burrow good cuz lsu ??)
Allen you going to Wyoming ?
Lamar you going to Louisville?
Herbert is Oregon some QB Mecca ?
Pat Texas tech the new home of qbs ?
Dak you going to miss st ?
Purdy iowa st
And yes it’s kids from Bama and osu in the league but not as a whole
Your old qb in Minnesota now folks going to mich st ??

vino

Superstar
Daps

No school puts kids in the pros. That is one of the biggest lies these marquee schools been pushing. Being on that field (no matter the jersey) and showing your talent put you jn the pros. The only way your talent shows at full potential is finding a school w/ an offense suited to your style and an opportunity to start/play.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Like I said, Seth is a good blocker, but I think some mental was going on with him when it came to his snaps, like Markelle Fultz when his jumper was broken.

The problem is that the backup Dalcourt wasn’t good either and the Brockermeyer boys haven’t lived up to the hype.
I'm pretty sure y'all only have one Brockermeyer left. The other has been at TCU since last year. I'll never forget the outrage when we lost that recruitment since they were legacies, then they turned out to be bums :dead: