The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
https://twitter.com/KnikkaNoah/status/1742926507503448407?t=UMqVMrvAR4HxB3XHOOxHYg&s=19

New favorite player

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It would be dope if Nelson went to a MWC school and played right away, I was hoping Dante Moore did the same instead of sitting a year and then who knows if Lanning doesn't decide to dip back in the portal again the next year.
we not going back to the portal. It will be Dante and then Akili Smith Jr. Unless Dante a total flame out which I doubt. We will rehab him. He gon be fine

Daps
Reppin
Chi
When a rich nikka want you….

I’m sure he values it, but it’s a 100 million Rbs out there, and maybe it takes 3 to do what he does but fukk it we ball

Figured buddy was going to TAMU

Surprised buddy having to take a look at Boise, is this a one to 2 year thing to get his degree, and maybe get a one year mercenary deal at a P5 later

Some one said…. It might be @Whips-n-Chains or @mozichrome that kids should go G5 for a year get experience, then transfer up, or something to the effect, but you know you bout to sit the bench, why not play in the mw, cusa, American, or sun belt, get some fat on your head from real live game experience and some coaching, then ball and move up

It's tough to say sometimes. You don’t necessarily need to be at a major program for exposure these days. But I can also see the advantage of going to a place that's loaded, learning from those in front w/ more experience and competing daily against a high caliber offense/defense.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think Dante mentally cook in the confidence area. That’s a bad recipe there. It’s one thing to come in college as a back up then I possibly could see this move. But, he was getting reps, lost his spot and now choosing to sit. Yeah, I wouldn’t want that QB as my Qb if I’m a coach.
Who was Oregon’s 2024 QB? (AS Jr is 2025, right?) Because if they ease him in behind Gabriel.. I can see Dante losing his shyt.

If their 2024 IS Smith Jr, and he gets back up snaps this upcoming season.. and then beats out Moore after the 2024 season.. I think Moore dips again.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Who was Oregon’s 2024 QB? (AS Jr is 2025, right?) Because if they ease him in behind Gabriel.. I can see Dante losing his shyt.

If their 2024 IS Smith Jr, and he gets back up snaps this upcoming season.. and then beats out Moore after the 2024 season.. I think Moore dips again.
Van Buren looked good i. the All American game

edit- i never realized that van buren signed with miss state

who is the Duck QB 2024?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's tough to say sometimes. You don’t necessarily need to be at a major program for exposure these days. But I can also see the advantage of going to a place that's loaded, learning from those in front w/ more experience and competing daily against a high caliber offense/defense.

Who’s to say you learn any more sitting on the bench, just cuz it’s 5 stars in your qb room, don’t mean they will push you or make you better, there is no substitute for game experience and game planning week to week, vs you at uga chilling cuz it’s three nikkas in front you

Van Buren looked good i. the All American game

edit- i never realized that van buren signed with miss state

who is the Duck QB 2024?

Buddy from Oklahoma via UCF

vino

Superstar
Daps
Who’s to say you learn any more sitting on the bench, just cuz it’s 5 stars in your qb room, don’t mean they will push you or make you better, there is no substitute for game experience and game planning week to week, vs you at uga chilling cuz it’s three nikkas in front you

Buddy from Oklahoma via UCF

I mean, i thought they signed 2024 hs commit but I guess I was wrong.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Mclaughlin plays center wherever hes going, thst muthafukka needs to be inves.

That Saban McAfee interview was really enlightening. Guess hes not senile. But he needs to Jalen Hurts Milroe

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Ryan Day when he saw this dude fukk up vs Michigan

VJ0vFE.gif