PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Ayo @RammerJammer I don't know what ya mans think this is but I'm finna put a line out on the creh if he thinkin' he pullin' up here wit dem snap troubles
full

He’s a good blocker, might have to move to guard.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ayo @RammerJammer I don't know what ya mans think this is but I'm finna put a line out on the creh if he thinkin' he pullin' up here wit dem snap troubles
full

Bout to head to the airport now with a sign with his name on it like im his driver. Bout to drop his bum ass off on Miller and Kelton :BuckOuttahere:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nothing but respect for Penix. The true Heisman.

Washington can definitely win. You don't go undefeated in the best conference in America if you can't. The narrative we haven't seen a team with this level of explosive offense is false though.

:manny: :manny: :manny: :manny:

I agree....to a degree. They get the benefit of a coaching staff though who both:

- has continuity and trust in one another dating back to NAIA days
- does not coach scared, passive, etc

Washington gets to play wit next to no expectations fr. Nobody is putting Washington, DeBoer or Penix in the media spin cycle for the next few months if they lose fr. Shyt, we don't even get on them about their defense as much as we do for day the Trojans of all teams for example.

I'll have to watch the vids tho. Klatt is good for breakdowns.