PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Ayo @RammerJammer I don't know what ya mans think this is but I'm finna put a line out on the creh if he thinkin' he pullin' up here wit dem snap troubles
full

That dude snapping to generic Cacs? :picard:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He’s a good blocker, might have to move to guard.

That’s what i honestly think he needs to be kicked out one more slot and the kid will be good

Bout to head to the airport now with a sign with his name on it like im his driver. Bout to drop his bum ass off on Miller and Kelton :BuckOuttahere:

Smitty bout to be like pinky driver with the glass of yak

Ole Miss already spent all of their bread in the portal?

Doubt it, to quote Chris brown when a rich nikka want yo chick and you can’t do nothing for her

You know the rest

Does Washington have a capable QB for next season?

Yeah, but idk how he stacks up

Will Rogers transferred from Miss St

I haven't watched much of him but he is like #2 all time in SEC passing yards or some shyt like that I think.

He was aiiight

This is a case of not properly taking care of your current star player before buying players out of the portal.

Shiiid what if they were and he wanted more

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Nothing but respect for Penix. The true Heisman.

Washington can definitely win. You don't go undefeated in the best conference in America if you can't. The narrative we haven't seen a team with this level of explosive offense is false though.

:manny: :manny: :manny: :manny:
Thats what I keep telling people, Michigan is battle tested against deep receiving cores and a crazy QB with Stroud/Wilson/Olave/JSN/Marv/Ebuka for 3 straight years (Stroud for 2). Penix will get his, but it's gonna be tough sledding to get it.

And people thought Bama was gonna bully Michigan's lines and we saw what happened there.

If WSH's RB can't go or is limited, that'll put more pressure on Penix.

And let's not act like WSH didn't just give up 31 to Texas and they were running on WSH, Michigan can score as well and bleed that clock out, ask Penn State.

vino

Superstar
Daps
They’re saying Sart was complaining about judkins here.