• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Some of these kids are having to decide between staying in a good program and basically playing for free or leaving to go search for more lucrative NIL elsewhere.

I stated before that a lot of schools NIL funds are exhausted, and the bags just aren't out there. Kids are jumping in expecting to get a whole bunch of offers and it isn't happening. Evan Stewart is experiencing this since entering the portal. Schools he thought would be interested are telling him no thanks. Honestly if a kid hasn't been tampered with they should just stay put.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

(Man just go to the 15:40 mark.. :unimpressed: )

This is a pretty good watch for Klatt. It's a Michigan-Washington (what they have to do in order to win) video, but I time stamped it because Klatt talks about what we need to do to make CFB a better overall product. It's well thought out and he makes a ton of sense.

Edit: And at the very end, he calls out @smitty22 for a terrible tweet, and put his lame ass in his place. If nothing else.. watch the last minute. :russ:

This the shyt that got @DropTopDoc added to the list. Congratulations :buckSalute:

vino

Superstar
Daps

this would be career suicide. Id transfer to Liberty or James Madison before Iowa

I agree, to an extent, he shouldn’t do that unless there’s wr’s coming and a new OC (or if the OC has a gameplan he believes in). The situation does provide the opportunity to play and any improvement he displays with Iowa would be amplified too. He may not get that type of hype showing success, offensively, at those schools.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
"A lot" is a understatement

I think most of the big schools are currently over the limit (I know we are) and will have to cut scholarships.. its literally nowhere to go but to maybe G5 or a bum ass program like Nevada or something
yea these 7 year covid players clogging up rosters still.. ALOT of teams over the limit, its crazy

I agree, to an extent, he shouldn’t do that unless there’s wr’s coming and a new OC (or if the OC has a gameplan he believes in). The situation does provide the opportunity to play and any improvement he displays with Iowa would be amplified too. He may not get that type of hype showing success, offensively, at those schools.
Bro you choose to go to iowa to play offense, you basically giving up on life..

vino

Superstar
Daps
yea these 7 year covid players clogging up rosters still.. ALOT of teams over the limit, its crazy

Bro you choose to go to iowa to play offense, you basically giving up on life..

Again, I would go with wr’s and backs plus hear out an OC plan (new OC). You turn that offense around mildly the skys the limit. The network would be amplifying everything.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Some of these kids are having to decide between staying in a good program and basically playing for free or leaving to go search for more lucrative NIL elsewhere.

I stated before that a lot of schools NIL funds are exhausted, and the bags just aren't out there. Kids are jumping in expecting to get a whole bunch of offers and it isn't happening. Evan Stewart is experiencing this since entering the portal. Schools he thought would be interested are telling him no thanks. Honestly if a kid hasn't been tampered with they should just stay put.

I honestly thought that was standard, kids already had a wink wink deal through back channels. But as time passes that doesn't seem to be the case, most of these jits flying by the seat of they pants

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This the shyt that got @DropTopDoc added to the list. Congratulations :buckSalute:
Nobody

Me jumping on Smitty when i see him at thurmans

this would be career suicide. Id transfer to Liberty or James Madison before Iowa

Right why ruin his shyt for them, although he could be on his Brad banks shyt, but i doubt it

He’s got kaleb from osu, not sure if alls gone, but got another Te too, it’s some offense, but hopefully the new oc can do something

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Again, I would go with wr’s and backs plus hear out an OC plan (new OC). You turn that offense around mildly the skys the limit. The network would be amplifying everything.
Yea If its my kid, I say we watch them show proof of concept until then lets go look at some teams/coaches who have a track record first.. I aint got time to waste kirk ferentz do his nepotism shuffle, these windows are VERY small and shyt go by FASSSSSST...

Remember doing zoom recruiting visits, THREE years that FLEW by later, before christmas walking the stage and taking agent pitches from the top guys in business, shyt is surreal :wow:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Gotta factor in even with a new oc will Perk throttle them down

I honestly thought that was standard, kids already had a wink wink deal through back channels. But as time passes that doesn't seem to be the case, most of these jits flying by the seat of they pants

I think a lot of kids are just doing it thinking some one will pick up the phone, whether someone knows about them or not

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ayo @RammerJammer I don't know what ya mans think this is but I'm finna put a line out on the creh if he thinkin' he pullin' up here wit dem snap troubles
full