PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

(Man just go to the 15:40 mark.. :unimpressed: )

This is a pretty good watch for Klatt. It's a Michigan-Washington (what they have to do in order to win) video, but I time stamped it because Klatt talks about what we need to do to make CFB a better overall product. It's well thought out and he makes a ton of sense.

Edit: And at the very end, he calls out @smitty22 for a terrible tweet, and put his lame ass in his place. If nothing else.. watch the last minute. :russ:

vino

Superstar
Daps
These chronic transfer players making grave mistakes. The crazy number of them stuck in transfer purgatory or end their career playing for several schools only to have no degree w/ a plethora of nagging injuries. Some of these kinds need legit consultants that can honestly tell them to finish ball at their current school, get comfortable at the bottom depth chart and get your degree. They need to be told when it’s over

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These chronic transfer players making grave mistakes. The crazy number of them stuck in transfer purgatory or end their career playing for several schools only to have no degree w/ a plethora of nagging injuries. Some of these kinds need legit consultants that can honestly tell them to finish ball at their current school, get comfortable at the bottom depth chart and get your degree. They need to be told when it’s over
The transfer portal was a mistake. If you’re Coach gets fired or takes another job then you should be able to transfer and that was the initial point of contention.

grad transfer makes sense because you used your scholarship and got a degree then went to another school

i still don’t know why the ncaa allowed Fields to play immediately ( which is why we have the transfer portal)

vino

Superstar
Daps
The transfer portal was a mistake. If you’re Coach gets fired or takes another job then you should be able to transfer and that was the initial point of contention.

grad transfer makes sense because you used your scholarship and got a degree then went to another school

i still don’t know why the ncaa allowed Fields to play immediately ( which is why we have the transfer portal)

I think the transfer portal is great because some of these coaches were holding players hostage while mistreating them. The portal allowed some young men to resurrect their career under different systems too. I just think it hurts the dreamer who don’t have the talent. They need legit guidance counselor's.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think the transfer portal is great because some of these coaches were holding players hostage while mistreating them. The portal allowed some young men to resurrect their career under different systems too. I just think it hurts the dreamer who don’t have the talent. They need legit guidance counselor's.
You relinquish your scholarship tho. A lot of players in the portal will be at home next year.

how were players being mistreated? You’re talking about when coaches wouldn’t let players out of their scholarship?

vino

Superstar
Daps
You relinquish your scholarship tho. A lot of players in the portal will be at home next year.

how were players being mistreated? You’re talking about when coaches wouldn’t let players out of their scholarship?

No, I’m talking about these ego maniac coaches. The power of players careers were in the hands of the coaches and these player didn’t have the ability to leave like they do now.

I know you relinquish your scholarship that why I said these players need consultants. They need to know when it’s over and to just take the scholarship to finish school.

Some these fools be on their second transfer at a marquee university then transfer to some bullshyt school for football. At some point you got to face reality and get that degree while you at a top university.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

"A lot" is a understatement

I think most of the big schools are currently over the limit (I know we are) and will have to cut scholarships.. its literally nowhere to go but to maybe G5 or a bum ass program like Nevada or something