PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Im a wr, I want no parts of Milroe and Tommy Rees. Don't even blame Malik Benson for hitting the portal

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Im a wr, I want no parts of Milroe and Tommy Rees. Don't even blame Malik Benson for hitting the portal

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Respectfully, the last 2 games vs scum for MHJ was:

5-118
7-120-1

And the most recent year (in bold) was with Kyle throwing him the ball. Washington legit has about 3-5 options and a QB who can get them the ball with one eye closed seemingly.

shyt like this is just ridiculous.

Not to mention, they make have to bring some folk down and not be able to just get by on the kind of rush they were sending Milroe's way due to the Huskies line which is bound to create a mismatch somewhere.

That's not to say it's a foregone conclusion or anything like that obviously but this is a lil different with their OC Grubb actually being creative and deploying his guys in unique ways and not just counting on them to out-talent everybody.

That play crazy

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Washington line is outstanding

Where we fuhked up is we kept trying to blitz Penix.. we got him like twice last game..but if you go to that too often, he gonna beat you big a couple of times.. and thats how they got the lead back from us.

We should have fell back a bit more

Your honest thoughts and predictions since you've seen them up close & personal twice (maybe more)? :jbhmm:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Where we fuhked up is we kept trying to blitz Penix.. we got him like twice last game..but if you go to that too often, he gonna beat you big a couple of times.. and thats how they got the lead back from us.

Yea I just wonder how they will be able to handle mich front which I believe is very strong deep and they have that Baltimore aggressive style defense scheme..

The main thing is they have absolute DAWGS at wr and excellent offensive brain trust wit elite triggerman who been in system for half decade.. I have seen them max protect, move pocket, etc. this should be a great matchup.. I still don't know who has the edge :patrice:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc can probably answer this a lot better that I can, but from what I've seen they'll travel with the player and also switch depending on the situation at hand.

I’d say he moves, but idk what they may have him doing against Washington

Now do the actual last 10 years
full

I see no losses in damn near 15-20 yrs once the NCAA finished wit cha
full

Always bringing up old shyt

The blitz was there, the coverage wasn’t, too often the corners were getting lost in the sauce(no slight, cuz covering them boys is hard, but it’s no corner that Oregon has that I’d say he’s that nikka yet, maybe one of the young ducks step up next season) also we don’t have someone that can go get it as far as sacks to apply pressure

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
With McMillan coming back full speed I think people forget that he was 1b last year and actually had more yards and TDS the last 6 games last season to lead their team on 6 game win streak..

People only think odunze cuz he took off while McMillan missed half of this season, also polk got crazy reps having to step up in #2 role this year and Bernard got reps also.. this not a OSU situation where one corner is good enough.. good thing is pass rush is a great equalizer and can cover most issues. For some reason I believe that front is the biggest problem, maybe I am underestimating uw OLine

I actually think UW's Oline is a strength and I'm excited to see it up against Michigan's Dline.

Michigan has 2 great DBs and a good one.

Also once again, this is the same defense (better actually) that beat Stroud + MHJ + Egbuka. Both WR had over 1000 yrds, 10 + TDs, and are high draft picks. We not about to pretend as good as Penix and those 3 WRs are that this is alien to Michigan.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think he’s fine. I watched the game and it’s probably just some soreness and them taking precaution. They did the same with Jaqwon Mcroy too. He hurt himself and they pulled him out immediately.
Yeah I hate this shyt. Football is too physical a game for these useless HS Allstar games. In the age of social media these games don’t do shyt to “elevate your profile” hell look at the stadium shyt looks completely empty. nikkas would have to pay me, I’m already signed I’m already getting ready to start my freshman year there’s really no benefit that I can think of.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

hLK86Zb.jpg

TTUN SCANDAL CXV​

+23 HS
teeedawg's picture
by Teeedawg
January 2, 2024 at 4:19pm
Share on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Link to Part CXIV
Any TTUN scandal leads or tips are welcome to be sent to Brohio through his email rolotomasi1337@gmail.com or his Twitter.
Latest TTUN Scandal Diagram, courtesy of Mike789OSU.

@3Rivers can I get a Buckeye substituted on Charlie here?
Pepe-Silvia-meme-1896sh.jpg