DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Come again lil woa

a04aad48e090a8b1585f444146ee5d1f.jpg

You talking bout lube we ain’t giving nothing up, like a Boston

(A game of spades reference, where you don’t allow the other team to get any books, i.e. “we running a Boston”)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You talking bout lube we ain’t giving nothing up, like a Boston

(A game of spades reference, where you don’t allow the other team to get any books, i.e. “we running a Boston”)

So u sayin' the Penix won't penetrate that scum D even once?

Not 1 stroke of a touchdown?

Y'all bringin' Trick Trick to the party and it's a No Fly Zone?

I got u on record saying that?

:sas2:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm going by what appears to be THEIR grading scale though. You can't give other people on that list B's or A's & whatever, and give Luke a C-.

Plus, if we gonna judge by the 1st few games of the season, well then as much I'm rootin' for Prime, give him Coach of the Year then.

Plus, Wazzou beat top 25 Oregon St who was out here giving Washington a run for their money if we wanna play them games.

No kickoffs
No extra point
No pass rush unless inside the 10.

vino

Superstar
Daps
That all american game getting ugly pick 6 got the score 22-3. Ice made it every 2 point conversion. Make that 24-3…sheesh

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Damn shame they running that kid out of there, but…. Nick must have told that nikka leave everything in the locker, and here’s a ticket to wherever you from

How are they exactly grading this cuz this makes no sense

Osu has plenty of 5 star studs to cover, I’m not saying we the legion of boom, but we not good either, plus like you said if the pass rush can eat we will be good
When I break down a game, 5 stars mean nothing after they enroll.. the film don't lie.. this year OSU passing game was Marvin and that's it.. the next wr had approx 550 yards.. McMillan missed half the season and had that much.. and he was essentially #3 while polk has 1100 as a #2..

We all know this year OSU passing game wasn't it, McCord bounced and is nowhere near penix. Film don't lie, even stats can lie sometimes but film tell you wassup.. Ima try to get mich all 22 and see if I can see what the D is about.. I just don't see a passing game this year that is comparable that interesting.. maybe Maryland?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So u sayin' the Penix won't penetrate that scum D even once?

Not 1 stroke of a touchdown?

Y'all bringin' Trick Trick to the party and it's a No Fly Zone?

I got u on record saying that?

:sas2:

Ayyy mayne these phrasings you doing got me in this office cooking

Also paws my G

When I break down a game, 5 stars mean nothing after they enroll.. the film don't lie.. this year OSU passing game was Marvin and that's it.. the next wr had approx 550 yards.. McMillan missed half the season and had that much.. and he was essentially #3 while polk has 1100 as a #2..

We all know this year OSU passing game wasn't it, McCord bounced and is nowhere near penix. Film don't lie, even stats can lie sometimes but film tell you wassup.. Ima try to get mich all 22 and see if I can see what the D is about.. I just don't see a passing game this year that is comparable that interesting.. maybe Maryland?

I’m not a rating guy either, i think Kyle slowed up the progress cuz ebuka ain’t a slouch, and the true freshman showed sparks too, no one can replicate what Washington is, but it’s hard to simulate what we are, we adapt to what you run and bring heat and rotate guys to keep the heat

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Do u guys play field/boundary responsibilities corners or have players travel and lock on players regardless of shifts/motions? UW does a ton of both to get matchups so just wondering what they usually do..

Plus seems like this championship game has shorter practice time between playoff games, pray for my fellow analyst bros that probably been on demand 24 work schedules lmaoo
@DropTopDoc can probably answer this a lot better that I can, but from what I've seen they'll travel with the player and also switch depending on the situation at hand.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There's a difference tho see they earned a bit of respect since they've beaten us this decade you on other hand :sas2: :mjlol:

Now do the actual last 10 years
full

I see no losses in damn near 15-20 yrs once the NCAA finished wit cha
full

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
With McMillan coming back full speed I think people forget that he was 1b last year and actually had more yards and TDS the last 6 games last season to lead their team on 6 game win streak..

People only think odunze cuz he took off while McMillan missed half of this season, also polk got crazy reps having to step up in #2 role this year and Bernard got reps also.. this not a OSU situation where one corner is good enough.. good thing is pass rush is a great equalizer and can cover most issues. For some reason I believe that front is the biggest problem, maybe I am underestimating uw OLine
They oline won the Joe Moore award

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Yup. Respectfully, the last 2 games vs scum for MHJ was:

5-118
7-120-1

And the most recent year (in bold) was with Kyle throwing him the ball. Washington legit has about 3-5 options and a QB who can get them the ball with one eye closed seemingly.

shyt like this is just ridiculous.

Not to mention, they make have to bring some folk down and not be able to just get by on the kind of rush they were sending Milroe's way due to the Huskies line which is bound to create a mismatch somewhere.

That's not to say it's a foregone conclusion or anything like that obviously but this is a lil different with their OC Grubb actually being creative and deploying his guys in unique ways and not just counting on them to out-talent everybody.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
With McMillan coming back full speed I think people forget that he was 1b last year and actually had more yards and TDS the last 6 games last season to lead their team on 6 game win streak..

People only think odunze cuz he took off while McMillan missed half of this season, also polk got crazy reps having to step up in #2 role this year and Bernard got reps also.. this not a OSU situation where one corner is good enough.. good thing is pass rush is a great equalizer and can cover most issues. For some reason I believe that front is the biggest problem, maybe I am underestimating uw OLine

Washington line is outstanding

Where we fuhked up is we kept trying to blitz Penix.. we got him like twice last game..but if you go to that too often, he gonna beat you big a couple of times.. and thats how they got the lead back from us.

We should have fell back a bit more