The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Will Johnson is the one to look out for in Michigan's secondary. He's been pretty shut down the whole year except for the Maryland game. He held Murda Marv in check for awhile before he got hurt and shyt.
Do u guys play field/boundary responsibilities corners or have players travel and lock on players regardless of shifts/motions? UW does a ton of both to get matchups so just wondering what they usually do..

Plus seems like this championship game has shorter practice time between playoff games, pray for my fellow analyst bros that probably been on demand 24 work schedules lmaoo

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
First time I’ve smiled since Monday

Damn shame they running that kid out of there, but…. Nick must have told that nikka leave everything in the locker, and here’s a ticket to wherever you from

GC8BapNXoAAkzer

How are they exactly grading this cuz this makes no sense

With McMillan coming back full speed I think people forget that he was 1b last year and actually had more yards and TDS the last 6 games last season to lead their team on 6 game win streak..

People only think odunze cuz he took off while McMillan missed half of this season, also polk got crazy reps having to step up in #2 role this year and Bernard got reps also.. this not a OSU situation where one corner is good enough.. good thing is pass rush is a great equalizer and can cover most issues. For some reason I believe that front is the biggest problem, maybe I am underestimating uw OLine

Osu has plenty of 5 star studs to cover, I’m not saying we the legion of boom, but we not good either, plus like you said if the pass rush can eat we will be good