Daps
GC8BapNXoAAkzer
damn

handing out B's for being last in your division is crazy

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Trav

Luke Fickell D+ i mean you lost to fukkING WAZZU absolute mid next year i dont expect anything diff oregons coming to Wisconsins jump around goofy ah stadium and smoking

Does that answer your question 🤔

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Trav

Luke Fickell D+ i mean you lost to fukkING WAZZU absolute mid next year i dont expect anything diff oregons coming to Wisconsins jump around goofy ah stadium and smoking

Does that answer your question 🤔

I'm going by what appears to be THEIR grading scale though. You can't give other people on that list B's or A's & whatever, and give Luke a C-.

Plus, if we gonna judge by the 1st few games of the season, well then as much I'm rootin' for Prime, give him Coach of the Year then.

Plus, Wazzou beat top 25 Oregon St who was out here giving Washington a run for their money if we wanna play them games.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Future college stars playing in under Armour all American game on espn right now

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Will Johnson is our sophomore AA 5* corner. He did an excellent job on MHJ the last two years and I expect that to continue with Odunze.

Mikey is a dawg. Josh Wallace is probably who you target and even he made some big plays against Bama.
With McMillan coming back full speed I think people forget that he was 1b last year and actually had more yards and TDS the last 6 games last season to lead their team on 6 game win streak..

People only think odunze cuz he took off while McMillan missed half of this season, also polk got crazy reps having to step up in #2 role this year and Bernard got reps also.. this not a OSU situation where one corner is good enough.. good thing is pass rush is a great equalizer and can cover most issues. For some reason I believe that front is the biggest problem, maybe I am underestimating uw OLine