The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Tell me about the DBs, who are the dogs? Who is lock down, who taking away #1, etc? Tryna get a better feel for the DBs before I do a deep dive of watching them play rutgers, psu, iowa, etc.

I only know Sainristil cuz be rocking the buffs hard and mcburrow cuz he from the crib but I dont think he play much..

Will Johnson is our sophomore AA 5* corner. He did an excellent job on MHJ the last two years and I expect that to continue with Odunze.

Mikey is a dawg. Josh Wallace is probably who you target and even he made some big plays against Bama.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Tell me about the DBs, who are the dogs? Who is lock down, who taking away #1, etc? Tryna get a better feel for the DBs before I do a deep dive of watching them play rutgers, psu, iowa, etc.

I only know Sainristil cuz be rocking the buffs hard and mcburrow cuz he from the crib but I dont think he play much..
Will Johnson is the one to look out for in Michigan's secondary. He's been pretty shut down the whole year except for the Maryland game. He held Murda Marv in check for awhile before he got hurt and shyt.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@smitty22 whole scum be lying. Just nasty
full