The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Michigan is built to defend Ohio which is another way of saying Elite QB + elite WR corps. You saw the Dline on Monday. Washington is explosive and might come out on top but I think people outside the B1G going to learn just how good our secondary is next Monday.
Tell me about the DBs, who are the dogs? Who is lock down, who taking away #1, etc? Tryna get a better feel for the DBs before I do a deep dive of watching them play rutgers, psu, iowa, etc.

I only know Sainristil cuz be rocking the buffs hard and mcburrow cuz he from the crib but I dont think he play much..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Wash WRs are overrated. They don't separate. Pennix has heen making god level throws all yr. Im not going to even watch this bullshyt
You mad annoying.. go touch grass. You in here all day and night babbling and shyt

talking bout 3 possible receivers taken in the first 2 rounds as overrated. fuhking dork

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Michigan is built to defend Ohio which is another way of saying Elite QB + elite WR corps. You saw the Dline on Monday. Washington is explosive and might come out on top but I think people outside the B1G going to learn just how good our secondary is next Monday.
They haven't faced a QB this good all year. We shall see what happens.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Wash WRs are overrated. They don't separate. Pennix has heen making god level throws all yr. Im not going to even watch this bullshyt

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches · From Inches
  • Messages 58,771
  • Daps 140,527
  • Reputation -11,021

686 posts in this thread

kid-touch-grass.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches · From Inches
  • Messages 58,771
  • Daps 140,527
  • Reputation -11,021

686 posts in this thread

kid-touch-grass.gif
And all them posts, I've never seen someone with worst and most inaccurate takes on football, going on ten years of The Mechanic just being an absolute dumbass and pervert.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They give me 2019 LSU WR vibes
Man, I don't remember Joe making these Pennix throws. Them LSU dudes was getting separation.
Im kinda interested to see if Wash can protect him vs them n1ggaz, cuz I do like their oline. But man, Michigan coaching staff at another level rn. Like a lion vs a gazelle :mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He good to take off, make a couple good plays but i don’t necessarily think he’s the savior day thinks but we shall see

You like a walking bad take machine

this hurts.. promising Freshman :wow:

The crazy shyt is his dad is our DB coach. Hope we dont lose Coach Martin too

But our DB room with incoming recruiting is stacked right now. I mean stacked.

Damn

Maybe he comes to Michigan (i doubt it)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He good to take off, make a couple good plays but i don’t necessarily think he’s the savior day thinks but we shall see

You like a walking bad take machine

Damn

Maybe he comes to Michigan (i doubt it)

Martin wants to be a CB.. getting him on the field this year we had to use him in packages at Safety. Our CB room just gonna be too crowded fo him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Why are you assuming Day thinks he's a savior? Our starting QB just transferred out and one can't stop getting injured. He needs a body regardless for roster purposes and the options in the portal are limited at this point.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Man, I don't remember Joe making these Pennix throws. Them LSU dudes was getting separation.
Im kinda interested to see if Wash can protect him vs them n1ggaz, cuz I do like their oline. But man, Michigan coaching staff at another level rn. Like a lion vs a gazelle :mjcry:
Joe was on demon time ALL season..