The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Michigan vs Washington is the national championship game we deserve! Game is gonna be lit! I think the Huskies take out the Wolverines. Their passing attack is too good

Michigan is built to defend Ohio which is another way of saying Elite QB + elite WR corps. You saw the Dline on Monday. Washington is explosive and might come out on top but I think people outside the B1G going to learn just how good our secondary is next Monday.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They weren’t, they had a drive where it was working, but for the most part we were stopping it, minus a couple pops here and there
U were stopping Milroe. Hayes was killin yall that drive. I think Hayes and McClellan had like over 5 or 6 ypc in the game .

Saban and co were just out coached.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Stop postin!Nobody wants to see your little Bobby’s World opinion posts on this MFer.Kick rocks bytch!

:camby:
Don't u have a bus to catch this morning u bum b1tch. Probably aint even washed ya azz yet or brushed your gums. Go clean ya self and slap ya moms for birthing u ya herb azz naysayer

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
tumblr_mezsibsewO1rq44n4.gif
@smitty22

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michigan is built to defend Ohio which is another way of saying Elite QB + elite WR corps. You saw the Dline on Monday. Washington is explosive and might come out on top but I think people outside the B1G going to learn just how good our secondary is next Monday.

Good point, they did beat Stroud + MHJ, JSN and Stroud + Olave, Wilson

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

this hurts.. promising Freshman :wow:

The crazy shyt is his dad is our DB coach. Hope we dont lose Coach Martin too

But our DB room with incoming recruiting is stacked right now. I mean stacked.