PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Went ahead and finally put that nut guzzler on ignore.

Feelin better already ...

denzel-relieved.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Friend of mine is a big scum fan and bought tickets to the national championship in beginning of the season and asked me to go but I can't cuz of a vacation with my lady. I wanna ditch that shyt so bad :mjcry:
Negged for having a friend that a scUM fan. :BrutusScust: His name wouldn’t happen to be Connor is it?:jbhmm:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The estrogen one must have to tell someone they put someone on ignore. A step away from sticking a dildo up ya azz

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know Huard transferred to an FCS team. I wondered what happened to him

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I gotta think of a word worse than shambles...

Jeez, Ohio is finally getting the wake up call to develop their industries and fetch more alumni billionaires through the urgence of NIL football. Those conservative companies headquartered in Columbus are too squeaky clean to sponsor some athlete for their risk of them getting into some trouble

Some college teams win fast because they don't care about recruiting character but just athleticism. They can catch flashes in the pan but not consistently and NIL sponsoring bad seeds complicates it even further if it's not the deep south where things can go unreported and companies can look the other way when college football is king, like hugh freeze getting a 2nd chance and have to be a religious fanatic nowadays on twitter

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Damn @DropTopDoc Trust Me finally seen the light. Bout to put you on ignore too :wow:

Whoa, we only drink Johnny Walker over here, and Lauren London with a side of mya :ufdup: watch ya step and your coli fingers for i put the call in

The estrogen one must have to tell someone they put someone on ignore. A step away from sticking a dildo up ya azz

Ain’t you the dude that talk about joint sizes ??

I didn’t know Huard transferred to an FCS team. I wondered what happened to him

Most top qbs move around or don’t pan out, so it puts so many things in perspective

Jeez, Ohio is finally getting the wake up call to develop their industries and fetch more alumni billionaires through the urgence of NIL football. Those conservative companies headquartered in Columbus are too squeaky clean to sponsor some athlete for their risk of them getting into some trouble

Some college teams win fast because they don't care about recruiting character but just athleticism. They can catch flashes in the pan but not consistently and NIL sponsoring bad seeds complicates it even further if it's not the deep south where things can go unreported and companies can look the other way when college football is king, like hugh freeze getting a 2nd chance and have to be a religious fanatic nowadays on twitter

Nil ain’t what most think it’s going to be, and that may be why osu is having the trouble they have, if day isn’t making an emphasis on lineman, nikka may have that leach in him ( he didn’t worry about protection or line play like that)