The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
People and their hypotheticals. Georgia couldn't beat Bama but they would have beat one of the playoff teams??? CFB fan fiction, where teams will always win games they never played. If Georgia was one of the 4 best teams they would have beaten Bama end of story.
Game is all about matchups, its possible.. Depending on who they played you dont think UGA could win because of bama game?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Game is all about matchups, its possible.. Depending on who they played you dont think UGA could win because of bama game?
No not just because of the Bama game, but yes because they weren't good enough to be in the playoff to begin with. Not sure I see the point in even arguing the hypothetical.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
No not just because of the Bama game, but yes because they weren't good enough to be in the playoff to begin with. Not sure I see the point in even arguing the hypothetical.
They were #1 team majority of year and won back 2 back. I think they have argument but they didnt btch about it like fsu. They just went on field and smashed teh opponent in front of them. THE ONLY REASON is Bama game.. They win that you saying they are still left out?! :patrice:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They were #1 team majority of year and won back 2 back. I think they have argument but they didnt btch about it like fsu. They just went on field and smashed teh opponent in front of them. THE ONLY REASON is Bama game.. They win that you saying they are still left out?! :patrice:
They were #1 based on reputation. I don't care about them winning back to back, that should have no impact on how they are judged this season. Watching them all season I never felt like they were a #1 team. Maybe 3 or 4. They had a one game season and lost that one game. They win and they are rightfully in, they lost and they were rightfully eliminated.

And let's not act like that SEC champ game was a display of two juggernauts going at it. UGA lost to one of the teams that was in the playoffs, not sure how some of you can assume they'd beat the other 3 when Bama looked liked the weakest of the 4.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I really hate yall winning. Come UW stop this shyt :damn:. Bout to go buy a Huskie pup for good luck.:francis:

Not on little Brutus watch

fukk all that UW by 10

the-look-dogs-in-glasses.gif

Get that hat up out your heart

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They were #1 based on reputation. I don't care about them winning back to back, that should have no impact on how they are judged this season. Watching them all season I never felt like they were a #1 team. Maybe 3 or 4. They had a one game season and lost that one game. They win and they are rightfully in, they lost and they were rightfully eliminated.

And let's not act like that SEC champ game was a display of two juggernauts going at it. UGA lost to one of the teams that was in the playoffs, not sure how some of you can assume they'd beat the other 3 when Bama looked liked the weakest of the 4.
I would like to think reputation doesnt come into account when being ranked but we all know that isnt true, those teams get the benefit of the doubt because of rep.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Friend of mine is a big scum fan and bought tickets to the national championship in beginning of the season and asked me to go but I can't cuz of a vacation with my lady. I wanna ditch that shyt so bad :mjcry: