• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I think FSU would have gave Washington a harder game
are you serious? we don't have a dog in the fight here. LSU won against wisconsin and that was it -- read 48 laws of power or at least the cliff notes and know when to stop once victory is already satisfactory. let the FSU fans deal with the CFP arguing and stop chirping up for them...just focus on LSU stuff. let it go

vino

Superstar
Daps
I gotta think of a word worse than shambles...

I hope someone saved that interview and it pops up online again. These bag schools aint having success. I better see a natty if I’m dropping a bag. I give you a million dollars then everything you need better be in that bag I gave you.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
If we in shambles, then I don't know wtf y'all gonna call these 3-5 loss blue chip or powerhouse schools that has big expectations. Only thing that piss me off about anything wit bro is that he was sat for that shyt on the low and instead of eating crow & dealing wit it after the season once u saw da guys gettin' put in a blender, they just watched it happen.

Other than that, he ain't talmbout nothing that don't go on at any other school outside of the Urban shyt but I done already said he was a menace lol. Players from his time at the ⭕ go back to Woody Hayes all the time and say the environment is nothin' like what it used to be. Some of that is good cuz u toeing the line of borderline abuse (psychological & physical) wit sum of the shyt Urban was doing, but some of it bad cuz they movin' real soft.

Allegedly didn't even practice but a handful of times + had coaches skippin' practices & not gettin' reprimanded. Never happening wit Urban.

Some of these lil niccas smoking dat wet tho thinkin' they worth 1 mil. Better go sell a mf brick

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That nikka is in AEW?? What the fukk???

I ain't 2 familiar wit that shyt but both these mfs apparently lol

At least for some momentary shyt

Every clip I seen Edge lookin' every bit of 50 too. I see why The Rock only be comin' byke to shyt just to talk most times lol